My Daughter Moved Out... FOR GOOD!

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
"You won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said, "Dad, do not pay off my college tuition loan; please cancel my allowance; throw away all my clothes; and, take my iPhone and laptop. In addition, take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And, don't forget to write me out of your Will and leave my share to anyone you choose."

"Holy smokes", replied my friend, "She actually said that?”

I replied, "Well, she didn't actually put it quite like that. I'm paraphrasing a little. "What she actually said was: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohamed. We're going to work together on Biden's 2024 re-election campaign."

A contractor I worked for was disowned by all of his relatives because he married a Jewish girl. He was destitute but she stuck by him while he slowly made a good living for her. I guess they would be upper-middle-class nice folks and his relative are the ones who lost the chance to know a really terrific lady. The satire of this I guess would be those two in a scene in their old age talking about the wonderful loving life they had together while next to it a panel with his family living in their miserable bigoty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back