My dad and his Girlfriend

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
I told my dad today...

If you get married to your girlfriend, and move in there..
You wont make to Christmas with that kind of a lifestyle.

The shelves are loaded.. with spices, not food.
No breads, no pasta, no sauce, no flour, no sugar, no chocolate... no nuts, no peanuts, no cereal, no nothing.

Just spices and processed food.

Her refrigerator is loaded with really bad, low quality hotdogs, and diet cokes, and processed rubber and plastic like cheese and French fries..

No Vegetables, No fruits No salad mixes... no steaks, no roast pork, no chicken, No fish, No turkey, No ground beef, no real cheeses... nothing like that..

No Juices, No gatorades and No powerades, No water, No Iced Tea, No lemonade...

She has roaches and fleas all over the place... and she smokes, and she even has alcohol in her refrigerator.

Her floors are warped, her house is a wreck..

She was about to be fined for using her yard as a trash dump... and having an illegal jungle of overgrown weeds..

She drives everywhere, and doesn't get any exercise and she has severe diabetes.

You're 70 years old and you have a heart condition.

And even just visiting, we both are covered in flea bites.

If you go and get married to her and move into there.. you wont make it to Christmas

What on earth does this have to do with Politics?

What on earth does this have to do with Politics?

Did you miss the deep and profound message in the OP? Did you not understand the allegories, metaphors, and symbolical imagery?

OP, your message touched me in an entyrely consensual fashion. Thank you for making this thread. Truly, my lyfe has been changed for the better.

Everyone should read this.

Even with all her faults she has to have at least one skill right?

Hmmm, I wonder what that could be?

Ah. I cracked the code. It's the Gubmint Cheese in the fridge.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM].[/ame]

He's a little bit country and she's a little bit rock-n-roll.

I think a vegetable garden would be a good fathers day present.

Not that I have any standing to suggest or anything...I do not know Ann Landers...never have...ever...

Forum List

Back