Zone1 my current NATO tactical overview flowchart, starting with the celebration of Ukraine's tank-towing farmers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tug-of-war: Ukraine celebrates its tank-towing farmers
93205717.cms

Local : 2022-07-30(Saturday) 14 : 56 : 04
Remote : 2022-07-30(Saturday) 14 : 56 : 04

Post-WW2 : Russia, China and the USA decide to build ICBMs with nuclear weapons, creating the nuclear umbrella status quo on Earth, which prevents regional wars from becoming world wars.

The timeline between the Vietnam war and the entire Afghanistan war proved this.
Lots of casualties: volunteer soldiers, mercenaries, cops, and civilian casualties that are ignored by the warmongerers as 'collateral damage'.
Lots of press about (severe) inconveniences ranging from the OPEC oil crisis to the current Dutch farmer and fishermen protests that block highways and waterways every summer, and climate shifting events that cause some climate upheaval in Southern Europe, and now in the UK as well (grasslands burning in summer heat).
A lot of press about civilian casualties, which i find a good thing, because it enables the pacifists, even the middle class pacifists, to donate to professional aid-givers that provide comfort and shelter to the victims of regional wars.
But you shouldn't let yourself be beaten down by the mass media news, i've found.
To focus on things like the fact that Tower 7 went down on 2001-9-11 via a controlled demolition, is to lose sight of the bigger picture : Muslims have been fighting whites ever since the creation of Israel, which was Hitler's doing, not the UK's, as some Muslims will have you believe when you engage them for a serious "honest" debate. Muslim fundamentalists don't play honestly. Africans and Muslims just don't play it cool, like white people do. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that real conflict is more expensive in hotter climates, and therefore they resorted to deception tactics as part of their culture.

Anyways :

2022 : The Ukraine war erupts, with a backdrop of The West and it's allies facing off against The (Middle) East and it's allies. Two Alliances that span from Japan to South-America, from North-America to Lithuania and Ukraine, divided along two ideologies : capitalism+democracies, and communism+capitalism(oligarchies).
Worries about a new world war spike. In my mind and heart too.

2022-07-30 22:42CEST (16:42EST) : According to my analysis, the political and intelligence leaders now realize that the nuclear umbrella actually does prevent any (large scale) regional war from becoming a real nuclear war, *despite* warning-shots in the media by superpower country leading politicians about regional war escalations, nuclear (tactical) strikes between the superpowers and nuclear arms races.

i therefore recommend we all donate to charities when we can, as much as we can, and get enough sleep and proper nutrition ourselves (also when we can, as much sleep as we can, and as much food and beverages as we need - with a focus on the healthy beverages).
don't overspend on holidays. maybe even skip a holiday. the airport delays in Europe for instance are a real pain at the moment.

also : don't try to get caught up in wars of words or physical confrontations, anywhere. try to get along with, or ignore those, who don't share your opinions.
last thing you want to do is become the tool of the chess playing warmongerers that will treat you like a pawn or any other non-royal chess piece; a 'Satanic' (for lack of a better word) super-rich person or clerck of those people.

Islamic State group: Canadian narrator of propaganda videos jailed
Khalifa was a "formidable figure" in IS and personally killed two captive Syrian soldiers, say prosecutors.

Local : 2022-07-30(Saturday) 14 : 56 : 04
Remote : 2022-07-30(Saturday) 14 : 56 : 04

temporary conclusion : the war against Muslim extremism has moved into the lime-light, into the page-12 headlines section, but it's very much a harsh Cold War, ready to erupt in new terror strikes. We may need Trump back in office to spend primarily on defense. The doves (liberals and progressives) need to tone it down and step aside, i now think.

geting my sleep hours now. psychiatric hospitals suck the blood from underneath the fingernails of all their inmates, but they do provide me with a battery fully charged and ready to be powered to 16 hour workdays for most of the upcoming winter, on nothing more than coffee and the occasional cigarette.

and i'll be spending most of my time until release (from a false charge, by the way, sometimes the winner of a dispute with neighbors ends up losing because of a psychiatric record, which sucks even more) improving my now closed-source https://nicer.app/news-world-headlines and https://nicer.app/news-business feeds for a significant time of worldwide free viewing.

Russia offers big money to recruit for Ukraine war
Local : 2022-07-31(Sunday) 03 : 17 : 16
Remote : 2022-07-31(Sunday) 03 : 17 : 16

well, the evidence is starting to pile up, i'm seeing headline after headline now that Russia is starting to get exhausted from the war.
but don't forget : there are many mercenaries on this planet, and Russia can extort all of Northern-Europe for winter Liquid Natural Gas money.

What evidence?
Ukraine just told their muppets to flee from the Donetsk region.
This evidence?? :auiqs.jpg:

Closed. AGAIN -- If you CANT stay on the topic and Opost of your threads for even ONE POST -- dont post threads.

You went from war in Ukraine to Syria and then to YOUR personal issues by post #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back