Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Both parties are equally to blame

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • My country doesn't suck

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
My country, with all of its many flaws, is still the greatest experiment in Freedom that has ever been attempted in Human history.

Nice.

Get money out of politics & create strict term limits and we could damn well get back on track.

I agree with you 100% regarding getting the money out of politics, but I have problems with term limits. I do think we would be able to come to an accord on them, however. The ability to compromise is essential in moving us forward.

What problems?

People who hate their country are miserable people and miserable people suck.

Become a conservative sweetie..........be happy and love your country.

Dude? I voted 'my country doesn't suck.'

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get some conversations going that didn't melt down to "YOU!" "NO, YOU!!" in a matter of seconds.

I know you're a dog that never gets laid but see the fourth option? I put that there. I also voted it.

Now, see the people who didn't vote "My country doesn't suck"? They needed those options so they could vote.

See how that works?

My country is awesome. We have a few dumb politicians, but we'll get rid of them- we always do.

Anyone who thinks this country "sucks" is an ungrateful fool with no prespective. Get out and travel - see what the rest of the world lives like. Go to Venezuela, India, Malawi, Ukraine, or China. Then come back here and tell me how much we "suck". Some people need to get a reality check.

I know you're a dog that never gets laid but see the fourth option? I put that there. I also voted it.

Now, see the people who didn't vote "My country doesn't suck"? They needed those options so they could vote.

See how that works?

Never gets laid? Now, that would suck. I think you've been fed some bad info.

See how that works?

Yeah Boop! He even has photographic evidence. BBD getting laid:

ar123586067553188.jpg

I would not say America sucks, but I would say things are kind of sucky right now and could be better. As for who I blame, I blame both parties. I blame the GOP for trying to ransack the lives of a majority of citizens, and I blame the Democrats for not standing up to them.

See how that works?

Only by you. I believe it was Christmas, your birthday and sometimes Arbor Day.

My country has been sold down the road to Union thugs and people that lack the character and personal accountability to prevail against all odds without asking for anything in return except freedom.

My country has been sold down the road to Union thugs and people that lack the character and personal accountability to prevail against all odds without asking for anything in return except freedom.

You mean union thugs that fought for a 40 hour week, not putting children to work near dangerous machinery, and your right not to be fired on someone whim?

Those "union thugs"?

I love all you guys who are "rugged individualists", who think that someone else is just blocking your way to greatness.

I've been around long enough to know that there's always a crisis of some kind to keep us occupied.

I generally ignore them and just go on with my life.

Forum List

Back