My computor keeps glitching

It's not Rove. It's a liberal plant...I suspect Michelle Obama. She would blend in...

Jindal's office keeps privatization report secret - Business - msnbc.com

Jindal's Division of Administration refused to provide the report Thursday to The Associated Press, and the Louisiana Senate called it confidential after the governor's office expressed concerns about its release.

The report by New Orleans-based Chaffe & Associates Inc. is designed to help the division determine the fair market value of the insurance program in the Office of Group Benefits, as part of the administration's push to hire a private company to run the operation.

Last edited:

Jindal's Division of Administration refused to provide the report Thursday to The Associated Press, and the Louisiana Senate called it confidential after the governor's office expressed concerns about its release.

The report by New Orleans-based Chaffe & Associates Inc. is designed to help the division determine the fair market value of the insurance program in the Office of Group Benefits, as part of the administration's push to hire a private company to run the operation.

And do tell. What does this have to do with computers, or the computer forum??

No wonder your threads go bye-bye.

Computors even.

Computors even.

I tried to spell it that way, but every time I did I couldn't find the thread.

It's a virus. Or one of the mods messing with me.

Foxfyre mentioned the same thing this morning about her thread.
So I don't think it's your computer.

For the love of everlasting bugle corn treats, TM, HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE MODS??? Have you sent PM messages to the admin? Because to figure it out, they are going to have to look at it. You aren't going to figure it out whining about it here. Send the message to whomever is the admin now, and tell them what is happening, link this thread, and they will figure it out, if there's anything to figure.

For the love of everlasting bugle corn treats, TM, HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE MODS??? Have you sent PM messages to the admin? Because to figure it out, they are going to have to look at it. You aren't going to figure it out whining about it here. Send the message to whomever is the admin now, and tell them what is happening, link this thread, and they will figure it out, if there's anything to figure.

Tech is looking into it.

It's not your Computer. It's the site itself. Some of mine disappear too. The Mods delete them from time to time. I've inquired about this but have never received a response. Your Computer is fine.

Tech is looking into it.

I am still blocked from all those threads

Tech is looking into it.

I am still blocked from all those threads

Damnit!!!
I am outraged.:evil:

One of the most insightful, deepest thinkers on the board....BLOCKED!!!

Do you think I have a virus or something?

gee thanks guys.

I guess I will take it too the geek squad.

I don't think the Geek Squad would like you to give them your virus.

Don't be surprised when they start talking to you about using protection.

Forum List

Back