My computor keeps glitching

It wont let me in

they are not even on the list that come up for my threads

Last edited:
vBulletin Message
Truthmatters, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home USMB Office Rules and Guidelines Introduce Yourself Announcements and Feedback US Discussion Current Events Politics Congress Media Immigration/Illegal Immigration Stock Market Law and Justice System Environment Education and History Energy Economy Science and Technology Religion and Ethics Health and Lifestyle Military Conspiracy Theories Race Relations/Racism Global Discussion General Global Topics The Middle East - General Iraq Iran Afghanistan Israel and Palestine Europe Canada Asia Africa Site Sponsors US Law for Jabrones The Taunting Arena The Flame Zone Echo Zulu's Rep Fest Zone The Lame Zone Hobbies Sports The Outdoors Food & Wine Writing Pets Photography and Imaging Music Computers Arts & Crafts Community General Discussion Reviews Humor

This is all that comes up.

I cant get in that one either

i merged 2 of your threads and put them in the *healthcare* forum.
they have redirects, there's no reason for you not to be able to access them if you can access the board.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...are/111960-hc-bills-benifits-for-seniors.html

They are not on my threads list, I have looked and looked.

I can not get into any of them.

good luck with that, then.

I posted one about the senior benifits of the HC bill

And then another about HC.

Here are your threads (from your CP):

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=2290682

Home User CP Active Topics Blogs Community New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
vBulletin Message
Welcome, Truthmatters.
You last visited: Yesterday at 12:30 PM
Upgrade your membership!
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.
Private Messages
Inbox
Sent Items
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders

Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Contacts & Friends
Members List

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Google™ Search

Find All Thanked Posts
Search Blogs

Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Calendar
FAQ

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.