My brief introduction

nepaltrekguide

nepaltrekkingguide
Aug 15, 2009
Kathmandu Nepal
My name is Aita Singh Lama(also call Icing Lama), Male age 38. I am single man. My job is I am a trekking guide, treks and tours organizer. For travels,tours, and trekking in Nepal.Also Tibet tours. I am best experienced trekking guide. I like the american english speaking languages. The american speaking voice I like very much. I would like for friend with american peoples.

My name is Aita Singh Lama(also call Icing Lama), Male age 38. I am single man. My job is I am a trekking guide, treks and tours organizer. For travels,tours, and trekking in Nepal.Also Tibet tours. I am best experienced trekking guide. I like the american english speaking languages. The american speaking voice I like very much. I would like for friend with american peoples.
welcome to the forum

If you're a guide in Tibet or Nepal, you are no doubt familiar with wealthy Americans.

After all, only very wealthy Americans can afford to go to Tibet to climb your beautiful mountins.

Well, you spend some time here, and you'll learn how the other half in American lives.

We're mostly the majority of Americans who you will never meet.

We're the working stiffs whose labors make your clients wealthy enough to hire people you.

Last edited:

Welcome Aita Singh. I have had the honour of serving alongside many of your countrymen who form the Ghurka Rifles. One of our proudest and most courageous regiments. I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

You get paid to WALK PEOPLE?!? Do they get leashes? :eusa_eh: :eusa_eh:

Kidding.. Welcome. :)

Forum List

Back