My boss called me yelling

You may have a brilliant future as the revered leader of.a local BLM branch, chapter, klavern, or whatever the fuck they call their little groups.

Last edited:
I only hear from that lying witch face hag a few times a year . This mourning she was very hostile . I almost exploded but I was relaxed at home
She is the states regional franchise boss

She was angry because she came to my store and saw my employees not wearing any uniforms and made about other crap .
If she called me at work ..I may have exploded as my stress is high

She is a lying con artist and fraud and she wants me to sell so she can turn a big profit on the sale

Normally she is friendly and caught me by surprise . Next time I won’t be so polite .
I did not say good bye and hung up on her at the end
Check your company policy pamphlet to find your situation.

I only hear from that lying witch face hag a few times a year . This mourning she was very hostile . I almost exploded but I was relaxed at home

She was angry because she came to my store and saw my employees not wearing any uniforms and made about other crap .

She is a lying con artist and fraud and she wants me to sell so she can turn a big profit on the sale

Normally she is friendly and caught me by surprise . Next time I won’t be so polite .

Sounds to me like you've already quit. May as well sell and salvage something from it. Or you can continue crying like a damn baby.

I am only there in physical form
I am a broken down man on every level
I still am pretty tough

So you've found yourself is a hole, yet you keep digging and still somehow expect sympathy. If you're a man, act like it. As the old saying goes, fish or cut bait.

I just want some damn sympathy
I am not so bad
I am 45 and never committeed a crime

You sound as worthless as a neutered cat.

When you grow a pair, get back to me.

Better yet don't, you're done.

Sounds to me like you've already quit. May as well sell and salvage something from it. Or you can continue crying like a damn baby.

I am only there in physical form
I am a broken down man on every level
I still am pretty tough

So you've found yourself is a hole, yet you keep digging and still somehow expect sympathy. If you're a man, act like it. As the old saying goes, fish or cut bait.

I just want some damn sympathy
I am not so bad
I am 45 and never committeed a crime

You sound as worthless as a neutered cat.

When you grow a pair, get back to me.

Better yet don't, you're done.

I have a pair
The situation is more perplexing than you think
I don’t have any other work to fall back on

Forum List

Back