My Bad Experience With Obamacare (Feel free to add yours)

^Gotta love it. The ones shrieking the loudest about "people getting something for nothing" are almost invariably the ones who've been sucking Daddy Corporation's teat all their working lives.
got to love it.
the ones shrieking the loudest about not having as much as someone that works for it, are almost invariably lazy pieces of crap that don't work, or if they do are in a low paying job because they don't have education and expect others to pay their way through life.
I could try to explain again how insurance is part of the package that you work for, but considering I doubt you have a job that actually has benefits (other than free fries for lunch) you wont be able to grasp the concept.

My only experience was my son had finished school and got a job with no benefits. I was able to put him on my policy until he was 26

Maybe if you hadn't voted for Obama that has pretty screwed the economy then he would have been able to get a job that had benefits.

The best way for somebody to stay out of poverty is to not vote for Liberals that have disastrous economic polices that causes a increase in poverty, increasing welfare rolls and declining family income like we have seen under Obama.

What do conservatives do to help people out of poverty?
Trickle down?

Can't resist making stupid unrelated comments....

Can you ?

the ones shrieking the loudest about not having as much as someone that works for it, are almost invariably lazy pieces of crap that don't work, or if they do are in a low paying job because they don't have education and expect others to pay their way through life...

Proof?

My only experience was my son had finished school and got a job with no benefits. I was able to put him on my policy until he was 26

Amazing to me that RWs want families to be penalized for sticking together and taking care of each other.

Rightwinger does not sound like he could take care of a dead cat.

It's whoever is stupid enough to employ him that is taking care of his son.

Or did I miss something ?

the ones shrieking the loudest about not having as much as someone that works for it, are almost invariably lazy pieces of crap that don't work, or if they do are in a low paying job because they don't have education and expect others to pay their way through life...

Proof?
If you are asking for proof now, you have not been paying attention for the last 10 years.
If you are asking for proof that you are in a low paying job, look at your posts and you tell me how we would think differently.
I honestly don't think you have the capacity to understand these things. Perhaps you would be better suited in a forum that discussed Disney movies?

Yeah.

He says he incurred a bill but then ignored the attempts to collect it.

And now he says his own irresponsibility is Obama's fault.
Yeah...and his wife got fired becausr of Obama. Lmao....seems he can't accept responsibility for his own failures

For someone who claims to be the compassionate party of the middle class, you liberals are a hateful bunch. She didn't get "fired". Her and several other medical transcriptions were laid off because of the changes the hospital had to do, in order to be complaint with the Affordable Care Act.

Let's get something clear.

These are not true liberals. They are left wing jerks.

You are correct that they (being the left wing jerks) are a hateful bunch.

Unlike real liberals (of which I count myself a part in many ways) who have a different approach....they will be tolerant until you challenge them. Then.....

I'll defer to your extensive experience with welfare and Medicaid. I've never personally used either.

Knowledge of, not experience. But you wouldn't be expected to understand the difference.

As for trolling, you're a pathetic knee-jerk Prog Moonbat who posts nothing amusing. How sad for you.

You assume I'm here to amuse you. How sad for you.

You are pretty amusing...when you are not so pathetic.

I'll defer to your extensive experience with welfare and Medicaid. I've never personally used either.

Knowledge of, not experience. But you wouldn't be expected to understand the difference.

As for trolling, you're a pathetic knee-jerk Prog Moonbat who posts nothing amusing. How sad for you.

You assume I'm here to amuse you. How sad for you.

You are pretty amusing...when you are not so pathetic.
so,, you never find him/her amusing?

If you are asking for proof now, you have not been paying attention for the last 10 years.

Then it should be really easy for you to link to something outside your own fantasies that supports you POV. But we both know you won't, because you can't.

If someone is 23 to 29 and not working or has a job with no health insurance, they should not be forced to pay for something that don't need during that time in their life.

I didn't need health insurance at 24 when I worked as a telemarketer but of course as you get older it;s necessary

If someone is 23 to 29 and not working or has a job with no health insurance, they should not be forced to pay for something that don't need during that time in their life.

I didn't need health insurance at 24 when I worked as a telemarketer but of course as you get older it;s necessary

Or you could break your leg or be in an auto accident or contract pneumonia or develop leukemia or lymphoma or...

It's amazing how many psychics there are in this forum...

Or you could break your leg or be in an auto accident or contract pneumonia or develop leukemia or lymphoma or...

It's amazing how many psychics there are in this forum...

Why have a extra bill at that time if you don't need healthcare and making $9.00 an hour?

Why have a extra bill at that time if you don't need healthcare and making $9.00 an hour?

Have you bothered to check the exchange in your state? At $9.00 an hour you can have most if not all of your premiums subsidized.

As for not needing healthcare, you never know you need it until you need it.

Seriously, if your state has its own exchange, go there. If not, check the federal exchange. Don't leave it to chance.

Have you bothered to check the exchange in your state? At $9.00 an hour you can have most if not all of your premiums subsidized.

Seriously, if your state has its own exchange, go there. If not, check the federal exchange. Don't leave it to chance.

are you trying to say that it will be affordable for me at $9.00 an hour?

What state are you in?

What state are you in?

PA

What state are you in?

PA

Go here: Pennsylvania health insurance exchange / marketplace: Obamacare enrollment

Plug in your zip code, etc., and see what you can find. Good luck! :)

What state are you in?

PA

Go here: Pennsylvania health insurance exchange / marketplace: Obamacare enrollment

What state are you in?

PA

What state are you in?

PA

What state are you in?

PA

This shit is fucking stupid. paying for something you don't need

Obama has to be the stupidest mutherfucker who ever lived

So IOW, you had no intention of going to the site, you just wanted to rant. Okay.

So IOW, you had no intention of going to the site, you just wanted to rant. Okay.

I went to the site and it's stupid that a single person who is healthy with no kids still is required to have health insurance

Forum List

Back