My back has destroyed my entire life

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Everythiing is now super slow and difficult.
Getting out of bed is no longer easy.
I have a hacking cough and that kills my back !!!!

I feel like my life is over and it seems my options are running out

Who would have thought by my mid 40s that I would be a cripple

and you wonder why many here think you are a drama queen?....90% of your threads are woe is me shit.....geezus...
There is nothing else on my mind !! I am really really hurting bad

I can no longer do any sports and I really liked grappling classes

Well you can kill yourself if it is that bad or take medication and do meditation that can help with the pain management.
I will not kill myself

I just wish I could get back to my fighting stuff and I feel that its over

Sorry you are in pain. Have you sought medical help? There may be options to alleviate or decrease your pain to make you more functional

Sorry you are in pain. Have you sought medical help? There may be options to alleviate or decrease your pain to make you more functional
I am on the path to getting an ablation
. If that don’t work then I am going to leave

Well you can kill yourself if it is that bad or take medication and do meditation that can help with the pain management.

So this is no casual "silly" recommendation. I suffered chronic pain for years bc of a couple of auto-immune conditions I have. Lately, research on chronic pain says a lot of it is learned neural pathways. It's not that pain is not "real"--it is real. But it does not all initiate in the part of the body where you think you feel pain. It's a learned response--it's in the brain. The good news is that you can train your brain to quell that response. You can calm it down.

Interesting research on back pain too. Many people with degenerative disks and other typical signs of aging have no pain. And some people with back pain have no signs. Just more indication that much of chronic pain is brain-based.

Everythiing is now super slow and difficult.
Getting out of bed is no longer easy.
I have a hacking cough and that kills my back !!!!

I feel like my life is over and it seems my options are running out

Who would have thought by my mid 40s that I would be a cripple

Why not start with fresh air,sunshine,a look at your diet, and light exercise

Get a teeter lol
Why not ....a good stretch upside down ...get the blood flowing at least

Forum List

Back