My Baby, He Wrote Me A Letter

LL believes Obama never lied. So, there!

Nope. He did. Normal political spin and pandering. Nothing compares.

Sorry.
and were your panties in a permanent twist then?

About standard politician style spin and campaign promises? Nope. Why would that upset anyone.

But YOURS were. You hate on one of the nation's more honest presidents while supporting this fucking pathological liar.

Weird. But I'm sure you have your reasons.
Damn. That is really screwed up. Big Ears was without question one of the most prolific liars EVER to be POTUS.

Yet another proof that some Americans are easily duped by DNC media.

Nope. You cannot support that claim. You say it over and over. But it is without merit.
If only we could get rid of partisanship. We would a much better nation.

Nope. He did. Normal political spin and pandering. Nothing compares.

Sorry.

About standard politician style spin and campaign promises? Nope. Why would that upset anyone.

But YOURS were. You hate on one of the nation's more honest presidents while supporting this fucking pathological liar.

Damn. That is really screwed up. Big Ears was without question one of the most prolific liars EVER to be POTUS.

Nope. You cannot support that claim. You say it over and over. But it is without merit.

Partisanship is fine as long as we maintain integrity and a high regard for facts.

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

He described it. He then said he didn't read it. He lied.

Nobody wants him to give up the letter. He straight up lied.

You are a willful dupe. Sad. Believe me.
Lol, is gitmo closed? Obama straight up lied.

Do you think he tried to close it?
Hold Obama the same as Trump. Then we won't hear from you anymore.

Partisanship is fine as long as we maintain integrity and a high regard for facts.
You can’t be a partisan and also maintain a high regard for facts

npyfeljvqrzz.jpg

h0s9pwoo7v.jpg

y0tfac3s7bez.jpg

230lbw.jpg

Trump_Trump_Derangement_Syndrome_Test.jpeg

Sure you can. Example:

We have over 20 million people without insurance in this nation due to high costs. That is a fact.

D's :That's not good and costs everyone more in the end. We should make it possible for them to get good health care with tax dollars. One way is to expand Medicaid.

R's : They are the reason that insurance costs so much for everyone else. We should not expand Medicaid because doing so creates a dependent sent class.

Sure you can. Example:

We have over 20 million people without insurance in this nation due to high costs. That is a fact.

D's :That's not good and costs everyone more in the end. We should make it possible for them to get good health care with tax dollars. One way is to expand Medicaid.

R's : They are the reason that insurance costs so much for everyone else. We should not expand Medicaid because doing so creates a dependent sent class.
There is little difference between the D and R parties. Much like there is almost no difference between W and Big Ears. Sadly, the partisans on both sides can't see the fundamental truth. As a result, the ruling class continues to divide us and screw us.

You will find that the D Party is a corportist party, just like the Rs. They have no intention of enacting single payer or government run healthcare. Like Obama they talk a good game, but never delivery.

Sure you can. Example:

There is little difference between the D and R parties. Much like there is almost no difference between W and Big Ears. Sadly, the partisans on both sides can't see the fundamental truth. As a result, the ruling class continues to divide us and screw us.

You will find that the D Party is a corportist party, just like the Rs. They have no intention of enacting single payer or government run healthcare. Like Obama they talk a good game, but never delivery.

Yeah. OK. You just know.

Sure you can. Example:

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

It is clear both parties are very much the same. So, why be a partisan for either one?

You like many on the left, want to believe in this fantasy that Obama was good...when clearly he was just as awful as W.

When you reach this high level of understanding as I have, you will be enlightened.

Sure you can. Example:

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

It is clear both parties are very much the same. So, why be a partisan for either one?

You like many on the left, want to believe in this fantasy that Obama was good...when clearly he was just as awful as W.

When you reach this high level of understanding as I have, you will be enlightened.

Of course. I'm a low info voter. I blindly follow party doctrine because I fail to understand the real truth.

You, on the other hand, are facts and evidence based. So, you spend your days trying to teach people.like me and standing up for Donald Trump.

I'm in awe.

Sure you can. Example:

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

Of course. I'm a low info voter. I blindly follow party doctrine because I fail to understand the real truth.

You, on the other hand, are facts and evidence based. So, you spend your days trying to teach people.like me and standing up for Donald Trump.

I'm in awe.
Thank you. You are most welcome.

One thing though: I don't stand up for Trump. I know he is just a cog in the machine. I just find the delusional and deranged behavior of leftists toward Trump, laughable. You guys are like two year olds.

When the Don launched two missile attacks on Syria, based on lies, what did the elite left do? They supported him. WTF!!! However, they go nuts over his statements about the Korean leader's letter. WTF!!!

Sure you can. Example:

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

I'm in awe.

One thing though: I don't stand up for Trump. I know he is just a cog in the machine. I just find the delusional and deranged behavior of leftists toward Trump, laughable. You guys are like two year olds.

When the Don launched two missile attacks on Syria, based on lies, what did the elite left do? They supported him. WTF!!! However, they go nuts over his statements about the Korean leader's letter. WTF!!!

You go on with that belief. It's the way you deal.

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

I'm in awe.

If only you would join me.

Yeah. OK. You just know.
I do. Thank you.

I'm in awe.

That's not possible. I'm pragmatic.

I do. Thank you.

I'm in awe.

If only that were true.

I'm in awe.

If only that were true.

Yeah. I know. If only.

When you demonstrate otherwise to the satisfaction of someone who has my respect, I will give your opinion on the matter a bit more attention.

Forum List

Back