My Apologies

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I want to apologize for responding to 911 inside job they way that I did.

They guy has hounded and trolled me for months and I have other issues in my life and posted my frustration on this forum. It was not fair to all the members and I apologize for the rants.

I will continue to post and if he wants to continue to troll me that is fine. I will not respond to his childish insults and games.

Sorry to ruin many threads that was not fair of me.

They guy has hounded and trolled me for months and I have other issues in my life and posted my frustration on this forum. It was not fair to all the members and I apologize for the rants.

I will continue to post and if he wants to continue to troll me that is fine. I will not respond to his childish insults and games.

Oh, I don't you have anything to apologize for. Anyone can clearly see how annoying and childish that poster is. :wink_2:

This is obviously some fiendish conspiracy!

I don't know what the reference is, but that's a classy move. :beer:

911 Inside Job should be enough information . . . :lol:

Yeah I get that but his note that a flamefest takes the thread down is a worthy one. I know when I see a thread descend into two flamers I walk away, and when I get drawn into one I'm sure the same is happening.

Good on you mate.

The ignore feature is a wonderful ting....

I don't know what the reference is, but that's a classy move. :beer:

911 Inside Job should be enough information . . . :lol:

Yeah I get that but his note that a flamefest takes the thread down is a worthy one. I know when I see a thread descend into two flamers I walk away, and when I get drawn into one I'm sure the same is happening.

Me too. It happens before you realize what is happening sometimes. :sad:

Even though you both crapped up my thread I do not care it was a fun break from the grim realities that the OP was about.

I scored it a tie so you both get to have a trophy a share

Zombieloan+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+1+at+_ea589ec54e37694e8db303358dec3057.png

Forum List

Back