My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious
You think what Trump and the Republicans are doing will make the country a better place? How is turning America into a second Russia going to make America better?

Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious

Your ahah moment should have come when you heard ocasia-Cortez or Eric Holder or Donna Brazile or Gov Cuomo say “America never was great”.
Dims all hate this country. The have said so countless times.
Prove it. Put up, or shut the fuk up.

I live in a tourist town and know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a fair number of MAGA hats coming down on vacation but it seems they don't take a vacation from being assholes. They sit in the bars griping loudly about politics, rudely getting in people's faces about nonsense and leave lousy tips. If someone can't turn off the political rage for a simple trip to the beach they have a problem. Those guys walking around walmart in matching hats and T-shirts hoping for a confrontation may be the saddest fad I have ever seen.

I have lived in Florida basically my entire life. I know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a ton of liberal northerners coming down on vacation, but they don’t take a vacation from being assholes. They leave shitty tips and wear dark socks with sandals and some of these stupid fuckers want to move here and turn it into the shithole states they are fleeing.
That may be so but it's nothing new. What's new is these MAGA guys who seem to think a hat and a shirt is a license to be extra rude. We here in the south put great stock in manners and these fine southern gentlemen seem to have forgotten their manners.
It isn't the MAGA hat wearers who are rude. It's the SJW snowflakes who are triggered by the hat that are rude. They are more than rude. I can't count the number of youTube videos I've seen of douchebags like you attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat.

Go fuck yourselves, one and all.

You think what Trump and the Republicans are doing will make the country a better place? How is turning America into a second Russia going to make America better?

Are you sure you’ve thought this through?
How are the Republicans turning the USA into a second Russia, by cutting taxes?

It has been a struggle for most groups in this nation. Most of the wrongs have been righted. We are taxed to extremes to keep it. Like Bill Maher said...A nice stock market collapse will tell us all where we are at. He wants the Progs in control. I bet you people will not be nice to each other if the worse happens.

Here's the funny thing about it. When the REpublicans are in charge, we have Stock Market Collapses. Never fucking fails. It isn't a bug, it's a design feature. Nice market collapse,t he rich are fine, the rest of us lose our shirts and end up being happy with less.

Then we turn around, vote in the Democrats who fix things, like Obama and Clinton and FDR did. But after a few years of getting better, we have a brain fart and forget and the GOP tells us that black homo wants the same stuff we have, and we get all angry about it and vote them back in again.

Wash, rinse repeat.

It is shamefully easy in America to successfully scapegoat the poor and the vulnerable. We also worship wealth and the wealthy to an unnatural degree. Few people would dispute that we live in a plutocracy and that it is a bad thing so why can't we do anything about it?
Since you believe money is so filthy, I will be happy to take yours off your hands.

I live in a tourist town and know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a fair number of MAGA hats coming down on vacation but it seems they don't take a vacation from being assholes. They sit in the bars griping loudly about politics, rudely getting in people's faces about nonsense and leave lousy tips. If someone can't turn off the political rage for a simple trip to the beach they have a problem. Those guys walking around walmart in matching hats and T-shirts hoping for a confrontation may be the saddest fad I have ever seen.
What a load of horseshit. Dims are the only ones who behave like a horse's ass.

Your ahah moment should have come when you heard ocasia-Cortez or Eric Holder or Donna Brazile or Gov Cuomo say “America never was great”.
Prove it. Put up, or shut the fuk up.

"When was this country ever great?"

- Eric Holder -
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback,"

- Michelle Obama -

Dimwits always have something to bitch and complain about and the left wing of the party are especially hateful. To control them elected Dem's demonize various groups, the 'rich', corporations, whitey, etc. so the masses have someone to blame.

This is odd. I'm a minority and I'm doing much better under Trump's economy than I did under Obama's economy. If this is what you Liberals mean by "bigotry" and "white supremacy", then I'll take more of that please.

If you are really so dumb that you think Trump is responsible for the good economy he inherited from Obama, then you might be proving their point.

Two years in after tax cuts and plenty of opportunity to make a mark on the economy. Trump owns it. Only an idiot would deny this.

its not really the hat its you , me, and anyone else who will never "fall into line"

"MAGA guys look at America not being great because a black guy became president, right?"

Well, it does beg the question. When do you MAGA Nazis think America "Stopped" being great? It works on the assumption America was great once and then stopped being great. When did this happen?

Don't strain yourself, buddy.

The plurality of all the regions combined said yes. It’s no secret that people in the cities have different needs from the people not in cities. It’s no secret that the north east, and west coast states (also the most populous), have different needs,

Blah, blah, blah... we have an awful system that was devised by slave rapists that allows shit like this to happen, and it's almost always a fucking disaster when it does.

True story... when the PEOPLE select the president, they usually get it right. When the EC does it, you get clowns like Trump, Bush, Rutherford B. Hayes...

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".
You dont have to live here..

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".
2008-2016 were not great years. When the president goes around the world apologizing for us, it's a clear indication we, as an electorate had made a mistake pushing us into dark days.

its not really the hat its you , me, and anyone else who will never "fall into line"
Rather than a symbol of defiance and individuality like you think it is that hat says you have fallen in line behind a wannabe autocrat and that you totally believe everything Trump says.

Rather than a symbol of defiance and individuality like you think it is that hat says you have fallen in line behind a wannabe autocrat and that you totally believe everything Trump says.
Wearing a MAGA hat says that you support the president, not that you agree with every syllable.

Last edited:

Wearing a MAGA hat says that ypou support the president, not that you agree with every syllable.
Don't let daddy Trump hear you say that you might get kicked out of the cult.

"MAGA guys look at America not being great because a black guy became president, right?"

Well, it does beg the question. When do you MAGA Nazis think America "Stopped" being great? It works on the assumption America was great once and then stopped being great. When did this happen?

The plurality of all the regions combined said yes. It’s no secret that people in the cities have different needs from the people not in cities. It’s no secret that the north east, and west coast states (also the most populous), have different needs,

Blah, blah, blah... we have an awful system that was devised by slave rapists that allows shit like this to happen, and it's almost always a fucking disaster when it does.

True story... when the PEOPLE select the president, they usually get it right. When the EC does it, you get clowns like Trump, Bush, Rutherford B. Hayes...
/----/ You mean devised by democRAT slave rapists

"When was America ever great?"

- Eric Holder -
When the council questioned Pompeo one member of the Dem party sliped and said
"Your President".. that too says it all especially in conjunction with being coached by a former president, they call that in many countries a Coup, our MSM calls it resistance.
This is what happens when a society stops having encyclopedia and dictionaries on their book shelves and puts them on cd disks instead that get buried in the back of their computer desk or blended into operating disks that never get used, while Google search burries info that can be used to research the former presidents interferance activities (Like how many times Obama met with the same Russian Embassador he sent Sessions to meet that was used(Obama colluded with) to keep out the DOJ head and replace him with their mole Rosenstein.

/----/ You mean devised by democRAT slave rapists
Get over it.

Forum List

Back