My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".
It has been a struggle for most groups in this nation. Most of the wrongs have been righted. We are taxed to extremes to keep it. Like Bill Maher said...A nice stock market collapse will tell us all where we are at. He wants the Progs in control. I bet you people will not be nice to each other if the worse happens.

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious

Your ahah moment should have come when you heard ocasia-Cortez or Eric Holder or Donna Brazile or Gov Cuomo say “America never was great”.

I live in a tourist town and know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a fair number of MAGA hats coming down on vacation but it seems they don't take a vacation from being assholes. They sit in the bars griping loudly about politics, rudely getting in people's faces about nonsense and leave lousy tips. If someone can't turn off the political rage for a simple trip to the beach they have a problem. Those guys walking around walmart in matching hats and T-shirts hoping for a confrontation may be the saddest fad I have ever seen.

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".

This is odd. I'm a minority and I'm doing much better under Trump's economy than I did under Obama's economy. If this is what you Liberals mean by "bigotry" and "white supremacy", then I'll take more of that please.

It has been a struggle for most groups in this nation. Most of the wrongs have been righted. We are taxed to extremes to keep it. Like Bill Maher said...A nice stock market collapse will tell us all where we are at. He wants the Progs in control. I bet you people will not be nice to each other if the worse happens.

Here's the funny thing about it. When the REpublicans are in charge, we have Stock Market Collapses. Never fucking fails. It isn't a bug, it's a design feature. Nice market collapse,t he rich are fine, the rest of us lose our shirts and end up being happy with less.

Then we turn around, vote in the Democrats who fix things, like Obama and Clinton and FDR did. But after a few years of getting better, we have a brain fart and forget and the GOP tells us that black homo wants the same stuff we have, and we get all angry about it and vote them back in again.

Wash, rinse repeat.

This is odd. I'm a minority and I'm doing much better under Trump's economy than I did under Obama's economy. If this is what you Liberals mean by "bigotry" and "white supremacy", then I'll take more of that please.

If you are really so dumb that you think Trump is responsible for the good economy he inherited from Obama, then you might be proving their point.

Here's the funny thing about it. When the REpublicans are in charge, we have Stock Market Collapses. Never fucking fails. It isn't a bug, it's a design feature. Nice market collapse,t he rich are fine, the rest of us lose our shirts and end up being happy with less.

Then we turn around, vote in the Democrats who fix things, like Obama and Clinton and FDR did. But after a few years of getting better, we have a brain fart and forget and the GOP tells us that black homo wants the same stuff we have, and we get all angry about it and vote them back in again.

Wash, rinse repeat.

It is shamefully easy in America to successfully scapegoat the poor and the vulnerable. We also worship wealth and the wealthy to an unnatural degree. Few people would dispute that we live in a plutocracy and that it is a bad thing so why can't we do anything about it?

I live in a tourist town and know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a fair number of MAGA hats coming down on vacation but it seems they don't take a vacation from being assholes. They sit in the bars griping loudly about politics, rudely getting in people's faces about nonsense and leave lousy tips. If someone can't turn off the political rage for a simple trip to the beach they have a problem. Those guys walking around walmart in matching hats and T-shirts hoping for a confrontation may be the saddest fad I have ever seen.

I have lived in Florida basically my entire life. I know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a ton of liberal northerners coming down on vacation, but they don’t take a vacation from being assholes. They leave shitty tips and wear dark socks with sandals and some of these stupid fuckers want to move here and turn it into the shithole states they are fleeing.

I have lived in Florida basically my entire life. I know a lot of waitresses and bartenders. We get a ton of liberal northerners coming down on vacation, but they don’t take a vacation from being assholes. They leave shitty tips and wear dark socks with sandals and some of these stupid fuckers want to move here and turn it into the shithole states they are fleeing.
That may be so but it's nothing new. What's new is these MAGA guys who seem to think a hat and a shirt is a license to be extra rude. We here in the south put great stock in manners and these fine southern gentlemen seem to have forgotten their manners.

/——/ you just contradicted yourself with a double negative but I promise I won’t tell a soul.

That may be so but it's nothing new. What's new is these MAGA guys who seem to think a hat and a shirt is a license to be extra rude. We here in the south put great stock in manners and these fine southern gentlemen seem to have forgotten their manners.

Same with the liberals who come down to Florida from the north. If they see you wearing anything that supports the US or the President, they think it’s a license to be extra rude. We here in Florida put great stock in manners and these fine northern seeem to have forgotten their manners.

/——/ you just contradicted yourself with a double negative but I promise I won’t tell a soul.

Okay, guy, whatever... YOu do get my point, that the MAGA guys look at America not being great because a black guy became president, right?
/----/ "MAGA guys look at America not being great because a black guy became president, right?"
upload_2019-3-30_10-34-31.png

Ah the fake republican speaks again...….Never saw AMerica to be great...that is the left...they hate the US and everything it stands for

They blame the US for:
Slavery....even though we were not the first or last country to have it
LBQGERT.....even though we were one of the first to give them better treatment...…….The left sides with Muslims, even though they kill gays.....why? Because hating America is more important
Women...….again one of the first to give them rights

If Joe is as old as he claims....how can he buy all this new left propaganda...…..there is no way he was an Eisenhower Republican...….zero chance...….

He lost the Popular Vote but won the Election. The Nation said Yes. You sure you want to have everything be purely based on simple majority? Liberals could lose on some of their key issues if we went that route.

Yes, I want it done by simple majority... that's the only fair way to do it when you have serious disagreement and can't otherwise reach compromise.

Using some awful system devised by slave rapists in the 18th century and can be easily manipulated by a foreign power... that's kind of fucked up.
Yep, there you go......that's exactly the lefts thoughts.....they used to lie and deny it...….

Because Trump kicked the Dem's ass with MAGA that's why. He humiliated them, the American people rejected them. Dem's are still in the middle of a category 9 meltdown.

Trump lost by 3 million votes. The people said no.
The plurality of all the regions combined said yes. It’s no secret that people in the cities have different needs from the people not in cities. It’s no secret that the north east, and west coast states (also the most populous), have different needs, concerns and desires from everywhere else. If you take away the electoral college, there is no reason for candidates to concern themselves with people in more rural communities (which is also where most of the small business operate), or low populous states. LA county alone is more populated than like 10 other states. The electoral college is still a popular vote, but it provides at least some balance. Y’all act like the rules were changed for this election, they weren’t. Same as every election. Same system that Obama and Clinton won 2 elections with. Hillary did not appeal to PA, Michigan, Wisconsin (usual lean blue states more than red), nor the toss ups Florida, and Ohio. You gotta win over America as a whole, not just the population centers.

Because Trump kicked the Dem's ass with MAGA that's why. He humiliated them, the American people rejected them. Dem's are still in the middle of a category 9 meltdown.

Trump lost by 3 million votes. The people said no.
The plurality of all the regions combined said yes. It’s no secret that people in the cities have different needs from the people not in cities. It’s no secret that the north east, and west coast states (also the most populous), have different needs, concerns and desires from everywhere else. If you take away the electoral college, there is no reason for candidates to concern themselves with people in more rural communities (which is also where most of the small business operate), or low populous states. LA county alone is more populated than like 10 other states. The electoral college is still a popular vote, but it provides at least some balance. Y’all act like the rules were changed for this election, they weren’t. Same as every election. Same system that Obama and Clinton won 2 elections with. Hillary did not appeal to PA, Michigan, Wisconsin (usual lean blue states more than red), nor the toss ups Florida, and Ohio. You gotta win over America as a whole, not just the population centers.
/---/ As reasoned as your position is - the Libtards will ignore it and push their "end the EC" narrative

/----/ Maybe if you had a nicer town you'd attract a higher class of tourist.

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious

Your ahah moment should have come when you heard ocasia-Cortez or Eric Holder or Donna Brazile or Gov Cuomo say “America never was great”.
Dims all hate this country. They have said so countless times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back