My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

Pretty sure it happened in 1987? Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Perestroika. They were still a major military force with a shitload of nukes.

Well, you'd be wrong. The Berlin Wall fell in 1989. Long after Ronnie Ray-gun wandered out of the White House in a deluded haze and crapped his pants.

You Tards are all so Full of Shit.....

There is not a Country on the face of the earth

that has done more to right it’s wrongs than

The United States of America......

Name me another Country that has more successful minorities than America...

Most other countries didn't have Chattel slavery based on race, either.

You don't want to do anything for change? Want somebody else to pick up your slack?

Try to keep on topic, buddy... otherwise you are just wasting my time.

Also took out the SU if you recall and began the tech rev. No I am not old enough.

Reagan didn't take out the SU. He left office, the SU was still there, everyone acted like it was a big threat... and then they tore down the Berlin Wall and we found out that the "Evil Empire" was just a collection of third world countries.

Ironically, this happened during George Bush's term, and the poor man doesn't even get credit.

Only you can waste your own time. If you can't handle what I post, you can always try to ignore it.

Pretty sure it happened in 1987? Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Perestroika. They were still a major military force with a shitload of nukes.

Well, you'd be wrong. The Berlin Wall fell in 1989. Long after Ronnie Ray-gun wandered out of the White House in a deluded haze and crapped his pants.

Berlin Wall is in Germany. We were discussing Russia.

It was pretty great in 1980. Was actually great until GW Bush took office. So I can. You lost another debate.

So it's Bush's fault.

You must not be old enough to remember how fucked up 1980 was. Double digit inflation, double digit unemployment...

Yep, Carter was the second worst president in the last hundred years, only the traitor Obama is worse.

Right Tard, all the other country's on earth were as pure as the driven snow....

There was no fighting among tribes in Africa where slaves were taken and sold...

Slavery is unknow on the planet except in evil America....

You Tards are all so Very Full Of Shit.................

Berlin Wall is in Germany. We were discussing Russia.

No, we were discussing the fall of the Soviet Union, and everyone agrees the trigger event that started that was the fall of the Berlin Wall. Which happened LONG after Reagan left office.

Poor George H. Bush. Guy just can't get any credit.

Nope. I disagree. It started with Gorbachev and long before the Berlin Wall. The Wall was the end not the beginning.

Nope. I disagree. It started with Gorbachev and long before the Berlin Wall. The Wall was the end not the beginning.

Couple of problems with this argument.

first, the end is when the Soviet Republics started declaring independence. That didn't happen until 1990.

second, Gorby wasn't trying to dissolve the USSR, he was trying to reform it. it just couldn't be reformed because at the end of the say, it was a colonial empire, and colonial empires always fall.

Third, none of this had to do with Ronald Reagan spending us into a perpetual debt hole by spending money on military systems that didn't work, we didn't need and never used.

first, the end is when the Soviet Republics started declaring independence. That didn't happen until 1990.

second, Gorby wasn't trying to dissolve the USSR, he was trying to reform it. it just couldn't be reformed because at the end of the say, it was a colonial empire, and colonial empires always fall.

Third, none of this had to do with Ronald Reagan spending us into a perpetual debt hole by spending money on military systems that didn't work, we didn't need and never used.

#1) Gorby wanted more private enterprise to get their economy booming. And Reagan began his crusade when Andropov was still in power. He spent them into oblivion.

#2) The failed coup happened in 91? By that time Oligarchs were forming and Yeltsin had a ton of power so that was the end not the beginning.

#3) Colonial Empires do fail but the question is when? They fail because Multiculturalism doesn’t work. Ask Rome. Ask the current UK. China and Japan will be standing long after the US implodes. Unless we cut the shit.

Last edited:
#1) Gorby wanted more private enterprise to get their economy booming. And Reagan began his crusade when Andropov was still in power. He spent them into oblivion.

He spent us into oblivion! the USSR, not so much.

#2) The failed coup happened in 91? By that time Oligarchs were forming and Yeltsin had a ton of power so that was the end not the beginning.

All of which happened after Reagan left. Reagan had nothing to do with it.

#3) Colonial Empires do fail but the question is when? They fail because Multiculturalism doesn’t work. Ask Rome. Ask the current UK. China and Japan will be standing long after the US implodes. Unless we cut the shit.

I agree, let's throw out all the Jews... oh, wait, that isn't what you were going for was it?

The Soviet Union was started by the globalists. The genocide deaths are what you are trying to bring here. And frankly we need it. The cleansing will do us all good. But none of us wants to be cleansed.

He spent us into oblivion! the USSR, not so much.

All of which happened after Reagan left. Reagan had nothing to do with it.

I agree, let's throw out all the Jews... oh, wait, that isn't what you were going for was it?

So now you admitted you don’t know history. Jews are only 3% LOL. Math is also not your strong suit. See, if you went to a real school you would be a lot brighter.

Well, no, actually, changing 80K votes is a lot easier than changing 3MM votes..

Math is one of those things you struggle with, isn't it?
Trump could have easily pandered to Democrats visiting sanctuary cities, thanking illegals for breaking our laws and promising them free (__________) and picked up several million votes from the Democrat base, and then he could have put "Make America Suck More" on his hats, garnering $ support equalling or surpassing Hillary's.

Fortunately for America, he instead won the election.

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".
so america was great, and what was it that Mom Obammy said 'First time Proud of America'

""Michelle Obama said she was never proud of her country til they elected her husband POTUS," Clarke charged on Twitter: "I've never been prouder since we got rid of him.""

Sheriff David Clarke attacks Michelle Obama on U.S. pride

hardly sounds great to me.

I supposed the destruction of businesses by BLM in Ferguson and Baltimore were stellar days for you eh?

Last edited:
The Soviet Union was started by the globalists. The genocide deaths are what you are trying to bring here. And frankly we need it. The cleansing will do us all good. But none of us wants to be cleansed.

Okay, again, please take your medications like the nice doctor says to.

So now you admitted you don’t know history. Jews are only 3% LOL. Math is also not your strong suit. See, if you went to a real school you would be a lot brighter.

You miss the point entirely. You want to throw out Mexicans because you don't like them. There are people who don't like the Jews. You clearly learned nothing from History.

Trump could have easily pandered to Democrats visiting sanctuary cities, thanking illegals for breaking our laws and promising them free (__________) and picked up several million votes from the Democrat base, and then he could have put "Make America Suck More" on his hats, garnering $ support equalling or surpassing Hillary's.

Um, no, he stole the election... and it's becoming increasingly clear that he has to create fake crisis after fake crisis to distract the dummies who voted for him.

Okay, again, please take your medications like the nice doctor says to.

You miss the point entirely. You want to throw out Mexicans because you don't like them. There are people who don't like the Jews. You clearly learned nothing from History.

Um, no, he stole the election... and it's becoming increasingly clear that he has to create fake crisis after fake crisis to distract the dummies who voted for him.

Stole it? We are amused.

Forum List

Back