My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

The country doesn't have to match your ideal to be considered great.

yeah, actually, it kind of does.

"Spend no more time discussing what it means to be a good man and be one" - Marcus Aurelius.

America's greatness lies in her ability to change herself, not in matching a random internet keyboard jockey's fantasy.

America's greatness lies in her ability to change herself, not in matching a random internet keyboard jockey's fantasy.

Okay. Well, we're still racist, backwards pig superstitious ignorant and with obscene wealth inequality.... So get working on that change, buddy.

You don't want to do anything for change? Want somebody else to pick up your slack?

Well, um, yeah, we have evidence. We have Trump OPENLY TELLING THE RUSSIANS to hack Hillary's emails.

You guys keep forgetting that part.

Now, if you can show me a tape of Hillary openly questioning Obama's BC, you might have a point.

I'm not sure if you are so fucking stupid that you believe that, or if you're just so fucking stupid that you can get away with that lie?

Either way, you really are a fucking retard.

Last edited:
It was pretty great in 1980. Was actually great until GW Bush took office. So I can. You lost another debate.

So it's Bush's fault.

You must not be old enough to remember how fucked up 1980 was. Double digit inflation, double digit unemployment...

Also took out the SU if you recall and began the tech rev. No I am not old enough.

You don't want to do anything for change? Want somebody else to pick up your slack?

Try to keep on topic, buddy... otherwise you are just wasting my time.

Also took out the SU if you recall and began the tech rev. No I am not old enough.

Reagan didn't take out the SU. He left office, the SU was still there, everyone acted like it was a big threat... and then they tore down the Berlin Wall and we found out that the "Evil Empire" was just a collection of third world countries.

Ironically, this happened during George Bush's term, and the poor man doesn't even get credit.

Well, um, yeah, we have evidence. We have Trump OPENLY TELLING THE RUSSIANS to hack Hillary's emails.

You guys keep forgetting that part.

Now, if you can show me a tape of Hillary openly questioning Obama's BC, you might have a point.

I'm not sure if you are so fucking stupid that you believe that, or if you're just so fucking stupid that you can get away with that lie?

Either way, you really are a fucking retard.
He is definitely stupid enough to believe it.

No, I have voted against the Democrats because they hate me as a white man.

Really, when did they do this? I mean, I find it hilarious that any white man really thinks that he has it bad because women and minorities are finally being given an equal shot at the privileges white men enjoy.

But you can keep being a little bitch for racist blacks if you want to.

Again, guy, you had all the advantages of white male privilege and you are STILL a white trash loser, that's on you, buddy.

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".

What you said has nothing to do with shit.....

You just proved how void of solutions you Tards are....

Racism, it’s all you got and we all know the

Real Racism is all on the left......….

You Tards are all full of Shit, plain to see...

Try to keep on topic, buddy... otherwise you are just wasting my time.

Reagan didn't take out the SU. He left office, the SU was still there, everyone acted like it was a big threat... and then they tore down the Berlin Wall and we found out that the "Evil Empire" was just a collection of third world countries.

Ironically, this happened during George Bush's term, and the poor man doesn't even get credit.

Pretty sure it happened in 1987? Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Perestroika. They were still a major military force with a shitload of nukes.

People put on a MAGA hat and become bitter vindictive assholes. Point a camera at them and it only gets worse. What power does this simple made in china head-wear have to make wearers forget their sense of decency and compassion?

Hey Dick Brain.......

Reality is the exact opposite of what you stated.....

I can prove you are a lying ignorant Zealot.....

There are many more examples of people being

Attacked for wearing a MAGA hat than the opposite.

Let’s go example for example DIP SHIT......

You Tards are all so very full of Shit.....

How do you live the lie you live?

It has to Suck to be you...........

No, I have voted against the Democrats because they hate me as a white man.

Really, when did they do this? I mean, I find it hilarious that any white man really thinks that he has it bad because women and minorities are finally being given an equal shot at the privileges white men enjoy.

But you can keep being a little bitch for racist blacks if you want to.

Again, guy, you had all the advantages of white male privilege and you are STILL a white trash loser, that's on you, buddy.

You are one Dumb Ass Tard.........…….

MAGA is about foundation. And strength. Most if not all wrongs have been corrected. The problem is the best of the best of the best are not coming forward as others are emasculated and turned into eunuchs.

I'm going to cut your rant off right here... no, we haven't corrected racism and sexism in this country. they are alive and well. What we do have is a bunch of aggreived white males who live in mortal fear of losing their privileges. And being too stupid to realized whose been screwing them for years.

You Tards are all so Full of Shit.....

There is not a Country on the face of the earth

that has done more to right it’s wrongs than

The United States of America......

Name me another Country that has more successful minorities than America...

You can’t because you are Full of Shit....

You Tard ass Zealots try to tear down America to further your political agenda.

You scum bags pit one race against another, there is nothing you won’t stoop

to for political power, you are all vile vulgar organisms.....

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".

If you did not see America being great to begin with, why then get behind “Hope and Change” and “The Fundamental Transformation of America”? Those slogans and campaigns don’t suggest America being great to begin with.

Yeah good slogans when the economy is shedding 500,000 jobs a months, stocks are cratering, house values are cut in half and the economy is collapsing because of Republican policies.

Point to specific Democrat policies that create jobs, increase stock values and home values? Is it more deficit spending? More taxes? More regulation?

The Tards can't because they are FULL OF SHIT...……..

If you did not see America being great to begin with, why then get behind “Hope and Change” and “The Fundamental Transformation of America”? Those slogans and campaigns don’t suggest America being great to begin with.

Yeah good slogans when the economy is shedding 500,000 jobs a months, stocks are cratering, house values are cut in half and the economy is collapsing because of Republican policies.

You are delusional.....

You need to quit paying attention to the FAKE NEWS from the left.....

All your left wing media does is lie.....

How many times do they have to get caught lying before you get a flucking clue?

Americas Economy is on the rise.........

My 401K is to the moon......….

Turn on FOX or listen to RUSH for the TRUTH....

Forum List

Back