My advice to LGBT Americans

Why did defcon4 change that post?

He never changed the post, it was the same before.
What post?

Number 125 I think, or I might be wrong.
I have no idea what he is talking about. It does not matter. I guess he is under the influence or something being delusional.

Maybe it's Jake's sock making these stupid comments, although who knows the difference anymore between Jake and his sock.

We see the far right here making charges they can't prove, then cry when it bounces back on them.
What post are you talking about? If you start something finish it. Which post did I change?

4063384.jpg

They're proud of being that degenerate, anyone who supports such a Degenerate Agenda has no right to criticise anyone about anything or call anyone any sort of names.
You sound like the Orlando shooter.

Very possible that this is your most silly comment yet, get a grip.

NO the Orlando shooter killed people.
Well, that's true...you would never dare put yourself in any harm's way position. Much safer behind that keyboard.

They're proud of being that degenerate, anyone who supports such a Degenerate Agenda has no right to criticise anyone about anything or call anyone any sort of names.

Well, that's true...you would never dare put yourself in any harm's way position. Much safer behind that keyboard.

"you would never dare put yourself in any harm's way position."

I'm a reservist in my nations Armed Forces, military service has always been a strong tradition in my family.

Hey Yousaidwhat

Nor would you so you can stop with the ad homs.

I think we can say that mdk is in favor of not having gays do anything in the OP. He's against them being safe. For him, advertising debauchery is just way way way too important. After all, how will the Church of LGBT demonstrate to little kiddies that deviant sex is "normal" if the little ones can't see it shoved in their face every other day? No no no no. Being safe and keeping your sex life private just won't do! It's worth dying for to advertise and push it in everyone's face constantly.

But the OP did take mdk's wishes into account on one point: "Look fabuolous!" while you stay safe. If that's possible to do both at the same time.

MDK is not militant. Just something you all should know.
Bedecea is.

I think we can say that mdk is in favor of not having gays do anything in the OP. He's against them being safe. For him, advertising debauchery is just way way way too important. After all, how will the Church of LGBT demonstrate to little kiddies that deviant sex is "normal" if the little ones can't see it shoved in their face every other day? No no no no. Being safe and keeping your sex life private just won't do! It's worth dying for to advertise and push it in everyone's face constantly.

But the OP did take mdk's wishes into account on one point: "Look fabuolous!" while you stay safe. If that's possible to do both at the same time.

I think we can say that your an obsessed lunatic when it comes to queers. Too bad you don't spend half as much worrying about your family instead of my family. If you did, you could find a husband and not have to beg for money on the Internet.

Bedecea is.

Don't bother. Sil believes anyone that counters her smears about queers as militant.
I just don't like it when somebody like you is engaged in "self defense" then attacked with even more intensity. You know my stance on issues and nobody can say I am a queer or I am a progressive.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I'll bet you look fabulous!

Bedecea is.

Don't bother. Sil believes anyone that counters her smears about queers as militant.
I just don't like it when somebody like you is engaged in "self defense" then attacked with even more intensity. You know my stance on issues and nobody can say I am a queer or I am a progressive.

I hope Sil keeps up the mediocre work. Her lame smear attempts and overall lunacy helps push moderates and independents right into the welcoming arms of the gay community. In fact, Sil should get a GLAAD Award for all her wffrots. lol

"you would never dare put yourself in any harm's way position."

I'm a reservist in my nations Armed Forces, military service has always been a strong tradition in my family.

Hey Yousaidwhat
Really cool story there....:lol:

Forum List

Back