Must See: Trump Demolishes NBC Reporter

I'm looking forward to seeing Trump confronted with some of his past statements like saying he was very pro-choice.
Hillary said not to long ago that marriage was specifically between a man and woman........so did Obama.

So you're going to be attacking Trump's regressive flip flops the same way you attack Clinton and Obama for moving forward with the People?

I'm guessing no.

I heard that whole interview. The first clip in the OP link is where Trump makes a fool of himself trying to justify profiteering off Chinese imports while he's made bashing Chinese imports a major theme in his campaign.

He sounds like the fool he is.
LOL

Obama just played you like a fiddle..............fast track TPP...............are you getting tingling sensations up your leg for the continued outsourcing of jobs.............

Trump is the kind of guy who's taking advantage of 'free trade'.
When you lower the bar to imports in the country...........those who don't leave get eaten.................without tariffs the incentive to stay and get buried by low labor costs over seas.............He has stated he'd put the protective barrier back up........of course he has to get it buy congress........................

You want jobs back....................or for them to continue to leave...........that's what you get with the Old hag championing your side.

Dot dot dot you're a dot dot dot retard.

Actually, what Trump did is the same as he always does.

He rudely refuses to answer any REAL questions about any REAL issues as well as questions about his own statements.

Hope you vote for him.
So he's no different than any other politician?

I heard that whole interview. The first clip in the OP link is where Trump makes a fool of himself trying to justify profiteering off Chinese imports while he's made bashing Chinese imports a major theme in his campaign.

He sounds like the fool he is.
LOL

Obama just played you like a fiddle..............fast track TPP...............are you getting tingling sensations up your leg for the continued outsourcing of jobs.............

Trump is the kind of guy who's taking advantage of 'free trade'.
When you lower the bar to imports in the country...........those who don't leave get eaten.................without tariffs the incentive to stay and get buried by low labor costs over seas.............He has stated he'd put the protective barrier back up........of course he has to get it buy congress........................

You want jobs back....................or for them to continue to leave...........that's what you get with the Old hag championing your side.

Dot dot dot you're a dot dot dot retard.
Name the candidate that will get us out of free trade agreements..............and the TPP..................fast tracked for your boy Obama...............

dot dot dot IDIOT.

Lol.......this is so relishing to watch as the reporter has an epic meltdown interviewing Trump. Watch with joy!

Must See TV: Donald Trump Demolishes NBC Reporter
Read more at Must See Donald Trump Demolishes NBC News White House Immediately Attacks Trump - Birther Report

If you consider being obnoxious as demolition then you are right. Trump has already lost enough relationships with other businesses. He's going to lose more. His latin American clients are no longer going to visit his properties and buy condos in his buildings. And he's hated al over Latin America.

If being misogynist, racist, bigot, obnoxious, bankrupt, loud mouth son of a bitch is your definition of an ideal candidate, be sure to vote for Trump.

I'm looking forward to seeing Trump confronted with some of his past statements like saying he was very pro-choice.
Hillary said not to long ago that marriage was specifically between a man and woman........so did Obama.

They evolved though. There is a BIG difference between evolving and flip flopping.
Evolution of PC.......LOL...............

Or the evolution of polls.................

And the politics of talking in circles...............and art form for Hillary.

They evolved though. There is a BIG difference between evolving and flip flopping.
Evolution of PC.......LOL...............

Or the evolution of polls.................

And the politics of talking in circles...............and art form for Hillary.

It doesn't matter. I hope cons will continue to remain homophobes. The more people cons hate, the more vote libs get. I would never ever ask cons to renounce their racism or homophobia. We need the gays and minority votes. Thanks to the racists and homophobes, we will always get the minoritiy votes.

Forum List

Back