Muslims: Some "light wife beating" is allowed when she needs to be disciplined; Bring this culture!!

as disgusting as that is.... spousal abuse transcends all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers.
Yet another beautiful of the "equation" tactic used by the Regressive Left to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Here, we see the "disgusting" act diluted by referring to "all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers".

Had this been about Christianity, we would have seen no such dilution to Islam.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Good stuff.

Unfortunately I can show way too many incidents of "Christian" domestic abuse (and child abuse, and animal abuse etc) --- bit it's got no "dilution" to Christianism either, whatever that means. So this isn't about Christianism or Islam, it's about sitting in the muck Composition Fallacies when one's underlying purpose is division and hate.

Nor does it have to do with "left" or "right" politics, unless you want to run with the idea that hate and ignorance are virtues of the right. That's the same fallacy.
You don't know what "dilution" means?

Of course it has to do with the Regressive Left. I provided specifics and a link to a large and active thread that deals specifically with this behavior.

Denial of the obvious is another tactic of the Regressive Left in this specific context. You can pretend you folks don't behave like this, and I can provide myriad examples.

I'm sure Crooked Hillary will explain to us why the culture they SO BADLY want to import here.....had proposed it be legal to "lightly beat" your wife to keep her disciplined. She'd probably say the woman needs to be disciplined and she needs to be kept silent about Bill raping her. Oh....what....wait....ignore that last part.

Ask Trump....and he'd simply say he's banning everyone who believes in this wife beating.

Vote accordingly folks.

Hillary would probably say that, huh?

Probably. Crooked Hillary took so much in donations from extreme Muslim regimes and bullied so many of Bills rape victims into silence that this is probably exactly what she'd say.

But....she's not debating or doing press conferences anymore so we won't get to ask her will we?

I'll bet you get tons of points for honesty.

Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly' to punish them, council says - CNN.com

Oh nice. The Religion of Peace has said that some "light wife beating" must be allowed for those times when she must be disciplined. Ah yes. Can't let your bitch get out of line....just make sure the beating is light ya know?

Over here, the wife would be justified in blowing hubby's head off.

I cannot fathom why the Democrats are so game to import hundreds of thousands of these people, short of a suspicion that the Party is somehow in league with the expansionist Caliphate types.

Who the fuck is "importing" primitive Pakistanis?

I'm sure Crooked Hillary will explain to us why the culture they SO BADLY want to import here.....had proposed it be legal to "lightly beat" your wife to keep her disciplined. She'd probably say the woman needs to be disciplined and she needs to be kept silent about Bill raping her. Oh....what....wait....ignore that last part.

Ask Trump....and he'd simply say he's banning everyone who believes in this wife beating.

Vote accordingly folks.

Hillary would probably say that, huh?

Probably. Crooked Hillary took so much in donations from extreme Muslim regimes and bullied so many of Bills rape victims into silence that this is probably exactly what she'd say.

But....she's not debating or doing press conferences anymore so we won't get to ask her will we?

I'll bet you get tons of points for honesty.

His points are white headgear, and there's a sheet that goes with 'em.

battered.jpg

Oh nice. The Religion of Peace has said that some "light wife beating" must be allowed for those times when she must be disciplined. Ah yes. Can't let your bitch get out of line....just make sure the beating is light ya know?

This is the culture liberals are demanding we embrace and import into America.

These are the nation's Crooked Hillary took millions of dollars from. Sick.

"Muslim" isn't a culutre, Dumbass.

Here's a few books for you.

books on muslim culture - Bing

Lefty: Black Lives Matter.
Nutbag: All Lives Matter
Mac. Lefties are dishonest.

Nutbag: Muslim wife abuse sux.
Lefty: All wife abuse sux.
Mac: Lefties are dishonest.

I cannot fathom why the Democrats are so game to import hundreds of thousands of these people, short of a suspicion that the Party is somehow in league with the expansionist Caliphate types.

Democrats, of course.

Hey Mac,

Do you think Hillary Clinton condones light wife beating?

Obviously she condones emotional wife beating since with the cad of a husband she is quite used to it.

Physical wife beating is probably something she would consider to condone if it - in some way - help her to the presidency.

Hey Mac,

Obviously she condones emotional wife beating since with the cad of a husband she is quite used to it.

Physical wife beating is probably something she would consider to condone if it - in some way - help her to the presidency.

Oh you know it. If every battleground state all of a sudden embraced "light wife beating" she'd be on the campaign trail saying "Ya know...as a woman....I know sometimes we can be quite a handful and tend to not want to listen...."

Democrats, of course.

Link?

Hey Mac,

Oh you know it. If every battleground state all of a sudden embraced "light wife beating" she'd be on the campaign trail saying "Ya know...as a woman....I know sometimes we can be quite a handful and tend to not want to listen...."

Yes. That is exactly right. She has been a pandering sponge on women's issues for her entire career.

You should contact the Trump campaign. Maybe they'll use this line of attack. Its a winner.

Hey Mac,

Yes. That is exactly right. She has been a pandering sponge on women's issues for her entire career.

You should contact the Trump campaign. Maybe they'll use this line of attack. Its a winner.

That's pretty much her entire campaign. "Tell me whatever I have to say to keep my power and I'll say it....anything".

Democrats, of course.

Link?

Any news story reporting the administration's application of its (cue Laff-Trak) Middle East "immigration policy".

as disgusting as that is.... spousal abuse transcends all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers.

but thanks for caring

And there it is folks, the usual lib kind of response. Instead of simply being disgusted and denouncing the practice, they have to throw in the "but others do it too" card.
They (libs) cannot help themselves.

"Muslim" isn't a culutre, Dumbass. Check your first word.

What a fucking moron. How do you even find the computer power switch?

Anything can be a culture. The culture of Muslims isn't a thing huh?

No, Dumbass, it's a religion. Is there a "Christian culture"?

I already called out your whole purpose in starting this wank thread, which is the same as it always is. How come it took you all of ten posts to hijack your own thread into where you really wanted it to go, a political whinefest?

You're as fucking transparent as a fresh pane of glass.

Forum List

Back