Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

not really------there was no systematic MASSIVE genocide-----but the Native americans were---FUNCTIONALLY deprived of their natural habitat

Yes, there was a systemic mass genocide over time, look into it, I know it's difficult for some to face.

nope-----there was no systematic genocide---it the alteration in the landscape and introduction of novel sicknesses and ---ALSO violence----just resulted in DECIMATION of the native
population

I grew up in america, I've already heard the power structure's propaganda.

you consider my comment "power structure propaganda" ???

You know where you got that version?

reality

How convenient that you're ignoring that most of it was bought, when they really could have just killed them all and taken it.

They did over a few century campaign of genocide.

not really------there was no systematic MASSIVE genocide-----but the Native americans were---FUNCTIONALLY deprived of their natural habitat

Yes, there was a systemic mass genocide over time, look into it, I know it's difficult for some to face.

nope-----there was no systematic genocide---it the alteration in the landscape and introduction of novel sicknesses and ---ALSO violence----just resulted in DECIMATION of the native
population

I know, that's why you're regurgitating it.

How convenient that you're ignoring that most of it was bought, when they really could have just killed them all and taken it.

MOST OF IT WAS BOUGHT???? you gotta be kiddin' Are you referring to the USA?
Are you sane?

No, she's swallowed the societal power structure indoctrination, that's all.
Actually, the people that are convinced that the English murdered everyone and took the land are the ones being indoctrinated. The left tends to ignore that.

... Besides, even if the English showed up and committed genocide, pretty much every other country did that on a regular basis. I wouldn't care.

you would be better off not to go the way---EVERYONE DOES IT

Really?

"PS---fenton----native americans ALSO
"invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others,""

What's that?

the violence that they inflicted on ---"the invaders" and on each other

MOST OF IT WAS BOUGHT???? you gotta be kiddin' Are you referring to the USA?
Are you sane?

No, she's swallowed the societal power structure indoctrination, that's all.
Actually, the people that are convinced that the English murdered everyone and took the land are the ones being indoctrinated. The left tends to ignore that.

... Besides, even if the English showed up and committed genocide, pretty much every other country did that on a regular basis. I wouldn't care.

you would be better off not to go the way---EVERYONE DOES IT

Really?

"PS---fenton----native americans ALSO
"invest in rationalizing the same behaviors they rail against in others,""

What's that?

the violence that they inflicted on ---"the invaders" and on each other

Churchill, Ward. A Little Matter of Genocide: Holocaust and Denial in the Americas. San Francisco: City Lights Books, 1997.Find this resource:
Deloria, Philip J., and Neal Salisbury, eds. A Companion to American Indian History. Malden, MA: Blackwell, 2002.Find this resource:
Jacoby, Karl. “‘The Broad Platform of Extermination’: Nature and Violence in the Nineteenth Century North American Borderlands.” Journal of Genocide Research 10 (June 2008): 249–267.Find this resource:
Kiernan, Ben. Blood and Soil: A World History of Genocide and Extermination from Sparta to Darfur. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2007.Find this resource:
Mann, Michael. The Dark Side of Democracy: Explaining Ethnic Cleansing. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2005.Find this resource:

Power, Samantha. “A Problem from Hell”: America and the Age of Genocide. New York: Basic Books, 2002.Find this resource:
Stannard, David. American Holocaust: The Conquest of the New World. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.Find this resource:
Thornton, Russell. American Indian Holocaust and Survival: A Population History since 1492. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1987.Find this resource:
Totten, Samuel, and Robert K Hitchcock, eds. Genocide of Indigenous Peoples. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction, 2011.Find this resource:
Wolfe, Patrick. “Settler Colonialism and the Elimination of the Native.” Journal of Genocide Research 8 (December 2006): 387–409.Find this resource:

They did over a few century campaign of genocide.

population

I know, that's why you're regurgitating it.

You may need to read through this thread again.

you are making no point------the decimation of the native American population by European
invasion is ESTABLISHED FACT

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!
Shades of India.

population

you consider my comment "power structure propaganda" ???

You know where you got that version?

reality

No, the system wants you to believe its version of "reality", and you don't have the stomach to challenge what you've been fed.

you are making no point------the decimation of the native American population by European

I understand you're not open to the point, yeah.

what point? feel free to express THE POINT

You saw it, now you're just lashing out emotionally. Pick a couple books off the list, read 'em, come back and let's discuss your reations?

I "lashed out" emotionally? You are unable to answer very simple questions asked to
clarify that which you are STRUGGLING to
imply ----as if your "POINT" is something mysterious

You saw it, now you're just lashing out emotionally. Pick a couple books off the list, read 'em, come back and let's discuss your reations?

I "lashed out" emotionally? You are unable to answer very simple questions asked to

Genocide darling. Look, you're not up to this, clearly you can't deal with it and MUST remain in denial. Have a nice weekend.

Genocide darling. Look, you're not up to this, clearly you can't deal with it and MUST remain in denial. Have a nice weekend.

Your comments are scattered and without sense---DYSPHASIC I am an elderly woman----punk----do not call me "darling" Keep it for your whore, ---pimp. I can deal and have dealt with circumstances and events and situations that you could NEVER IMAGINE

Your comments are scattered and without sense---DYSPHASIC I am an elderly woman----punk----do not call me "darling" Keep it for your whore, ---pimp. I can deal and have dealt with circumstances and events and situations that you could NEVER IMAGINE

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

The Doctrine of Discovery is based on a principle of Roman law called terra nullius (“nobody’s land”) and grew out of the church’s conviction that “discovered” lands were devoid of human beings if the original people who lived there (defined as “heathens, pagans, and infidels”) were not ruled by a Christian ruler. “The Doctrine mandated Christian European countries to attack, enslave, and kill the Indigenous Peoples they encountered and to acquire all of their assets,” wrote the World Council of Churches in a 2012 statement.
Time to End the Papal Bull

topbul1d.gif
"The destruction of the Indians of the Americas was, far and away, the most massive act of genocide in the history of the world." David E. Stannard. 4
topbul1d.gif
"This violent corruption needn't define us.... We can say, yes, this happened, and we are ashamed. We repudiate the greed. We recognize and condemn the evil. And we see how the harm has been perpetuated. But, five hundred years later, we intend to mean something else in the world." Barry Lopez. 3
topbul1d.gif
"By then [1891] the native population had been reduced to 2.5% of its original numbers and 97.5% of the aboriginal land base had been expropriated....Hundreds upon hundreds of native tribes with unique languages, learning, customs, and cultures had simply been erased from the face of the earth, most often without even the pretense of justice or law." Peter Montague 1
Genocide of Natives in the Western Hemisphere, starting 1492 CE

James Riding In, who is Pawnee and an associate professor of American Indian studies at Arizona State University, responded to D'Souza's thesis in an interview with Truthout, saying: "It seems to me that D'Souza does not understand what genocide is. [The UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as] 'the killing of members of a group.' Or causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. The third part is deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part. And imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group and forcibly transferring children to another group."
One of the things that happened in the United States, Riding In points out, "was to take Indian children away from their parents, away from their tribes, away from their religious people, away from their nurturing environment of their communities and place them in these distant boarding schools where the Indian would be beat out of them if necessary. That policy falls within the definition of genocide, the plan to bring about the physical destruction of a ... people. This was aimed at the children."
The forced removal of children - which continues today as American Indian children are removed from their homes by state social service agencies at a far higher rate than non-Indian children are - was justified by the concepts of American exceptionalism and manifest destiny.
American exceptionalism is the precept that the United States is unique and qualitatively superior to other nations because it was founded based on democratic principles, Christian values and personal liberty. The concept in popular culture translates to Americans being somehow superior - more fair, more just, more moral, more acceptable in God's eyes than other groups.
The Native American Genocide and the Teaching of US History

The indigenous people of America, commonly known as the Native Americans, first came to America at least 30,000 years ago, thousands of years before the European settlers. They made America their home, with a population of 10 million and hundreds of tribes. The Native Americans thrived off of the land, using it for survival. But when the Europeans settled in America, they were enslaved, dispossessed, and annihilated. The Native Americans experienced a genocide that took tons of lives. History has seen some very gruesome genocide or methods of mass destruction, but none of them can be compared to the ongoing holocaust that the Native Americans have endured.
The Native American Genocide — Science Leadership Academy

Benjamin Franklin, from his autobiography, 1750s
“If it be the design of Providence to extirpate these Savages in order to make room for cultivators of the Earth, it seems not improbable that rum may be the appointed means.”

Orders of George Washington to General John Sullivan, May 31, 1779
“The immediate objectives are the total destruction and devastation of their settlements and the capture of as many prisoners of every age and sex as possible. It will be essential to ruin their crops in the ground and prevent their planting more.”
Governor William Henry Harrison, of the Indiana Territory (1800-1812) while defending displacement of the Indians
“Is one of the fairest portions of the globe to remain in a state of nature, the haunt of a few wretched savages, when it seems destined by the Creator to give support to a large population and to be the seat of civilization?”

John Quincy Adams, 1802, when rationalizing territorial imperatives as God’s will
“What is the right of the huntsman to the forest of a thousand miles over which he has accidentally ranged in quest of prey? Shall the fields and vallies, which a beneficent God has formed to teem with the life of innumerable multitudes, be condemned to everlasting barrenness?”

President Thomas Jefferson, The Papers of Thomas Jefferson, December 29, 1813
“This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.”

James Monroe, in a letter to Andrew Jackson, October 5, 1817
“The hunter or savage state requires a greater extent of territory to sustain it, than is compatible with the progress and just claims of civilized life, and must yield to it. Nothing is more certain, than, if the Indian tribes do not abandon that state, and become civilized, that they will decline, and become extinct. The hunter state, tho maintain’d by warlike spirits, presents but a feeble resistance to the more dense, compact, and powerful population of civilized man.”

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!

Where did the British Government agree to make the state?

London?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

The Doctrine of Discovery is based on a principle of Roman law called terra nullius (“nobody’s land”) and grew out of the church’s conviction that “discovered” lands were devoid of human beings if the original people who lived there (defined as “heathens, pagans, and infidels”) were not ruled by a Christian ruler. “The Doctrine mandated Christian European countries to attack, enslave, and kill the Indigenous Peoples they encountered and to acquire all of their assets,” wrote the World Council of Churches in a 2012 statement.
Time to End the Papal Bull

topbul1d.gif
"The destruction of the Indians of the Americas was, far and away, the most massive act of genocide in the history of the world." David E. Stannard. 4
topbul1d.gif
"This violent corruption needn't define us.... We can say, yes, this happened, and we are ashamed. We repudiate the greed. We recognize and condemn the evil. And we see how the harm has been perpetuated. But, five hundred years later, we intend to mean something else in the world." Barry Lopez. 3
topbul1d.gif
"By then [1891] the native population had been reduced to 2.5% of its original numbers and 97.5% of the aboriginal land base had been expropriated....Hundreds upon hundreds of native tribes with unique languages, learning, customs, and cultures had simply been erased from the face of the earth, most often without even the pretense of justice or law." Peter Montague 1
Genocide of Natives in the Western Hemisphere, starting 1492 CE

James Riding In, who is Pawnee and an associate professor of American Indian studies at Arizona State University, responded to D'Souza's thesis in an interview with Truthout, saying: "It seems to me that D'Souza does not understand what genocide is. [The UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as] 'the killing of members of a group.' Or causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. The third part is deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part. And imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group and forcibly transferring children to another group."
One of the things that happened in the United States, Riding In points out, "was to take Indian children away from their parents, away from their tribes, away from their religious people, away from their nurturing environment of their communities and place them in these distant boarding schools where the Indian would be beat out of them if necessary. That policy falls within the definition of genocide, the plan to bring about the physical destruction of a ... people. This was aimed at the children."
The forced removal of children - which continues today as American Indian children are removed from their homes by state social service agencies at a far higher rate than non-Indian children are - was justified by the concepts of American exceptionalism and manifest destiny.
American exceptionalism is the precept that the United States is unique and qualitatively superior to other nations because it was founded based on democratic principles, Christian values and personal liberty. The concept in popular culture translates to Americans being somehow superior - more fair, more just, more moral, more acceptable in God's eyes than other groups.
The Native American Genocide and the Teaching of US History

The indigenous people of America, commonly known as the Native Americans, first came to America at least 30,000 years ago, thousands of years before the European settlers. They made America their home, with a population of 10 million and hundreds of tribes. The Native Americans thrived off of the land, using it for survival. But when the Europeans settled in America, they were enslaved, dispossessed, and annihilated. The Native Americans experienced a genocide that took tons of lives. History has seen some very gruesome genocide or methods of mass destruction, but none of them can be compared to the ongoing holocaust that the Native Americans have endured.
The Native American Genocide — Science Leadership Academy

Benjamin Franklin, from his autobiography, 1750s
“If it be the design of Providence to extirpate these Savages in order to make room for cultivators of the Earth, it seems not improbable that rum may be the appointed means.”

Orders of George Washington to General John Sullivan, May 31, 1779
“The immediate objectives are the total destruction and devastation of their settlements and the capture of as many prisoners of every age and sex as possible. It will be essential to ruin their crops in the ground and prevent their planting more.”
Governor William Henry Harrison, of the Indiana Territory (1800-1812) while defending displacement of the Indians
“Is one of the fairest portions of the globe to remain in a state of nature, the haunt of a few wretched savages, when it seems destined by the Creator to give support to a large population and to be the seat of civilization?”

John Quincy Adams, 1802, when rationalizing territorial imperatives as God’s will
“What is the right of the huntsman to the forest of a thousand miles over which he has accidentally ranged in quest of prey? Shall the fields and vallies, which a beneficent God has formed to teem with the life of innumerable multitudes, be condemned to everlasting barrenness?”

President Thomas Jefferson, The Papers of Thomas Jefferson, December 29, 1813
“This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.”

James Monroe, in a letter to Andrew Jackson, October 5, 1817
“The hunter or savage state requires a greater extent of territory to sustain it, than is compatible with the progress and just claims of civilized life, and must yield to it. Nothing is more certain, than, if the Indian tribes do not abandon that state, and become civilized, that they will decline, and become extinct. The hunter state, tho maintain’d by warlike spirits, presents but a feeble resistance to the more dense, compact, and powerful population of civilized man.”

thanks FENTON you repeated precisely what I said----the Europeans brought the INQUSITION MINDSET --with them to the "New World"---------you made no point at all
other than the fact that you are admitting that
I AM RIGHT
I agree that some people would LIKE to deny
that fact-----but it was never me.

they stole a peopled continent----no one invited them

That what the Negroid Aborigines said when the Indians crossed the ice bridge from Asia.

That is until the Indians completed their near total genocide of the original people.

yeah----ok sure-----and then there were the MAYANS------chopping the hearts out of living people-------so many stories

Forum List

Back