Muslims burn Christian man alive, stab his father to death

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by USArmyRetired, Sep 12, 2010.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Threaten to burn a Quran? International outcry, 24/7 news coverage, etc... Burn a Christian man? Silence. Islam is worse than Judaism or Judaeo-Masonry. At a time when Muslims are bashing White countries about any hint of disrespect shown to Islam or Muslims, this shows their shear hypocrisy considering how Christians are treated in Muslim lands. Second it shows the hypocrisy of the Jewish supremacist controlled media, endlessly promoting news of any real or imagined disrespect shown Muslims in White lands but ignoring the intolerance shown Christians in Islamic countries. The Jewish supremacists hate Christian European ethnic people far more than they hate Muslims, whom they see as pawns to attack White countries

http://www.newsnet14.com/2010/09/11/egypt-muslims-burn-christian-man-alive-stab-his-father-to-death/

A young Christian man was suddenly set on fire by a Muslim man in Egypt after a rumor circulated that the Christian man had a relationship with the Muslim man’s sister.
    Yasser Ahmed Qasim approached 25-year-old Sabri Shihata and poured gasoline on the Coptic Christian and then set him on fire, reported the Voice of the Copts on Friday. The young Copt tried to put out the fire by throwing himself into a nearby canal, but the burns were too severe and he later died.
    His 60-year-old father, Sabri Shihata, later arrived at a village rally where a group of Muslims stabbed him to death

FYI -thread moved, this is from 3/09, and is not current events-Care

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Godboy

Godboy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,465
    Something must be wrong with this story, because i heard muslims are peaceful people. Theres only a handful of bad apples they say.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Did this happen in the United States?

If not, then just I consider it typical third world bullshit.

4. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    And this is news ?

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Trust the pie. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,045
    I certainly think this makes the point that it was not publicized.

I was in Egypt in May of 09, didn't even hear about it then. I have traveled with this same organization once before and they usually give a pretty thorough briefing.