Astroturf Mosque Supporters on 9/11

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Look at the homogeneous signs. They were obviously made for the protesters who were bussed in from Allah knows where to show their support for Mosque -- on 9/11 of all days

Why is the American Left going to such lengths to fan racial tensions with this staged rally? It looks like one of Obama's Coffee Parties

demostrators_march--300x450.jpg

Raucous demonstrations at Ground Zero mosque site - NYPOST.com

Yep clearly an organized event with signes handed out. So many copies of the same signs. To funny.

I guess it ok when the left astroturfs

Last edited:
Typical, just int the last three elections, the left has to resort to cheating to win. They have to recruit and make up lies to get their small minded point across. Idiots!!!

Conservatism dictates that the owners of the land should be able build whatever they want as long as it meets zoning.
Liberals want government intervention and work to use government to stop the owners of property from exercising their rights.
Leftists want no mosque on that property.

Jesus wasn't a Community Organizer

Yes he was. Or are you one of those people who believe his claim that god was his father?

Are you retarded? I need a serious answer from you because my first guess is that you have some diminished capacity and I need to figure out how diminished so I can craft a response to you.

Forum List

Back