Muslims are allowed to eat their enemies’ flesh

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Probably can somebody explain why eating of pigs is prohibited, but the same to do with human flesh is allowed and nice in Islam. As well-known ISIS is pure Islam, anything ISIS does is justified by Quran.

Not only that – the fatwa says that if you need to eat your enemies in order to survive, you should go ahead and do it according to Allah: all of that is “permitted, when necessary, the killing of the infidel combatant or the apostate should one need to consume their flesh for the purpose of saving his own life.

If the jurists had permitted, when necessary, the consumption of human flesh as a means counter to death or harm, then it is even more appropriate to transplant of organs from the apostate to the Muslim to save the life of the latter, because the apostate’s life and organs don’t have to be respected and can be taken with impunity.

Ironically, Islamic extremists have for years trafficked in false rumors that the Jews of Israel steal body parts from Muslim enemies It turns out the only people okay with such activity are Muslims – the same sort of Muslims who routinely refuse Jewish blood infusions when captured wounded on the battlefield.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...slims-are-allowed-to-eat-their-enemies-flesh/

Probably can somebody explain why eating of pigs is prohibited, but the same to do with human flesh is allowed and nice in Islam. As well-known ISIS is pure Islam, anything ISIS does is justified by Quran.
Logic is not a strong point in many religious texts. To ask why is generally futile.

Will we allow them this freedom of religion or prove ourselves a Christian theocracy and prohibit religious cannibalism.

I would think that pigs raised on a farm should be clean enough for both Jews and Muslims.

even if internal worms were not transmitted to humans, external parasites and viruses still can be. As for cooking....not like they had internal thermometers to test the meat. No refrigeration. Poor sanitation. Pigs eat feces and wallow in slop. It was not easy to get rid of worms back then. Garlic and wormwood were the typical cures and not always effective.

I would think that pigs raised on a farm should be clean enough for both Jews and Muslims.

even if internal worms were not transmitted to humans, external parasites and viruses still can be. As for cooking....not like they had internal thermometers to test the meat. No refrigeration. Poor sanitation. Pigs eat feces and wallow in slop. It was not easy to get rid of worms back then. Garlic and wormwood were the typical cures and not always effective.

All good reasons why I guess. For those who live in the past.

that is when the dietary laws for both were written. Now it is not about reason but faith in their laws. Pigs could be the cleanest animals but their faith tells them not to eat pork. When the laws were written it was easier to say "god said" even if they did understood enough of the medical reason. Now it is about tradition.

Oh well, I'm sure glad I live in the present. I ordered extra bacon on my half ton burger at the local burger stand for dinner this evening. And I plan to order extra sausage on my breakfast platter tomorrow morning. Same burger stand.

Not only that – the fatwa says that if you need to eat your enemies in order to survive, you should go ahead and do it according to Allah: all of that is “permitted, when necessary, the killing of the infidel combatant or the apostate should one need to consume their flesh for the purpose of saving his own life.

If the jurists had permitted, when necessary, the consumption of human flesh as a means counter to death or harm, then it is even more appropriate to transplant of organs from the apostate to the Muslim to save the life of the latter, because the apostate’s life and organs don’t have to be respected and can be taken with impunity.

Ironically, Islamic extremists have for years trafficked in false rumors that the Jews of Israel steal body parts from Muslim enemies It turns out the only people okay with such activity are Muslims – the same sort of Muslims who routinely refuse Jewish blood infusions when captured wounded on the battlefield.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...slims-are-allowed-to-eat-their-enemies-flesh/
They are also instructed to drink camel piss.

They are also instructed to drink camel piss.

Urine is used as a treatments in many places across the world.

Because of MERS WHO is urging people to "avoid drinking raw camel milk or camel urine."

that is when the dietary laws for both were written. Now it is not about reason but faith in their laws. Pigs could be the cleanest animals but their faith tells them not to eat pork. When the laws were written it was easier to say "god said" even if they did understood enough of the medical reason. Now it is about tradition.

The specific reason given that the flesh of swine is considered vile, contaminating and unclean is because they do not ruminate which has direct human implications. Some people ruminate, some not so much. Flesh is a metaphor for teaching. If you swallow the teachings of people who do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will become an unclean creature that cannot ruminate. Teaching, whether clean or unclean, is the subject of Kosher law, not food.

This is the revelation that Jesus preserved in the command to eat his flesh.

Last edited:
JEWS AND Muslims are not to partake of that flesh of "the Swine" =IeSous symbolically it's obvious.

Good posts. Unfortunately, the voice of reason rings very hollow for people who are determined to hate and revile Muslims.

Oh well, I'm sure glad I live in the present. I ordered extra bacon on my half ton burger at the local burger stand for dinner this evening. And I plan to order extra sausage on my breakfast platter tomorrow morning. Same burger stand.
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

Problems:

1. If one non-Muslim eaten pork before, are Muslims allow to eat him therefore?
2. Is human flesh halal for Muslims?
3. Can Muslims sell halal human flesh in western supermarkets?

cannibale-3.jpg

Good posts. Unfortunately, the voice of reason rings very hollow for people who are determined to hate and revile Muslims.

You write 'who are determined to hate and revile Muslims'.

Can you say please, why we must love Muslims?

Etc.

I'm waiting for your reasons.

You write 'who are determined to hate and revile Muslims'.

Can you say please, why we must love Muslims?

Etc.

I'm waiting for your reasons.
Do you only think in extremes? If so, you are as bad as the extremist Muslims you revile. There is a vast spectrum of consideration between reviling something and loving it. Your question is too childish for consideration.

As with all things unfortunately if there is no central authority then words or scriptures can be twisted to ones own liking.... Case inpoint is there is a verse if I recall in the koran where it states a believer may do something to ease ones heart of pain....So if one hated someone who was not a believer and to ease ones heart by consuming his flesh then that is how one on his own or his group may interpret it.... Obviously nonsensical but permisable technically because said verse is misappropriated... Now tell me how many groups out there are guilty of this as well... By the way the eating of pig,s flesh could be forbidden in a non literal or it of a deeper meaning of not partaking or eating of anything from Iosus (the swine or earth pig) something to definately think about......

Forum List

Back