Muslims acknowledge Israel is humane while Muslims are not

EL AVIV – An Egyptian historian wildly claimed that the Jews perpetrated a “counter Holocaust” in which Germans were captured, put in camps, tortured and killed.
Egyptologist Bassam El Shammaa, in an interview aired on Egyptian television last month, outlandishly claimed that the death of six million Jews was “disputable” since “at the time, there weren’t six million Jews in the world.”

“Because of those six million who were burned in the Holocaust, (the Jews say:) ‘Help us! Hitler burned us,'” El Shammaa said, according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

El Shammaa continued, “The Jews claim that Hitler and the Nazis burned six million of them and put them in camps.”

“They send you to visit there, in Germany, and you see the burnt bones and all that. First of all, the figure of six million is under dispute. This is a very large figure. At the time, there weren’t six million Jews in the world. So this figure is disputed among historians,” he said.

El Shammaa then went on to say that it was a little known “fact” that after the Holocaust ended, Jews took revenge by carrying out another Holocaust against the Germans.
WATCH: Egyptian Historian Unhinged - Jews Killed and Tortured Thousands of Germans in 'Counter Holocaust'

EL AVIV – An Egyptian historian wildly claimed that the Jews perpetrated a “counter Holocaust” in which Germans were captured, put in camps, tortured and killed.
Egyptologist Bassam El Shammaa, in an interview aired on Egyptian television last month, outlandishly claimed that the death of six million Jews was “disputable” since “at the time, there weren’t six million Jews in the world.”

“Because of those six million who were burned in the Holocaust, (the Jews say:) ‘Help us! Hitler burned us,'” El Shammaa said, according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

El Shammaa continued, “The Jews claim that Hitler and the Nazis burned six million of them and put them in camps.”

“They send you to visit there, in Germany, and you see the burnt bones and all that. First of all, the figure of six million is under dispute. This is a very large figure. At the time, there weren’t six million Jews in the world. So this figure is disputed among historians,” he said.

El Shammaa then went on to say that it was a little known “fact” that after the Holocaust ended, Jews took revenge by carrying out another Holocaust against the Germans.
WATCH: Egyptian Historian Unhinged - Jews Killed and Tortured Thousands of Germans in 'Counter Holocaust'

So you deny the Holocaust while, at the same time, you say that a Counter Holocaust happened. Why would there be a Counter Holocaust if the original Holocaust never took place?

Actually, I read that Eisenhower treated German POW's miserably, and I couldn't be happier about that.

Happy?
1891095_596806100410729_1196934505_n.jpg

Mass Starvation of Germans, 1945-1950
Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans

Last edited:

Yes I am. My sister and brother-in-law had a neighbor, Mrs. Dembitzer, a widow who ate with my sister's family every Friday night. She told us the story how, from her hiding-place, she heard the screams of her brother as the Nazis killed him. And that's just a neighbor's story. I won't go into my family's story right now. To most Jews, the Holocaust is not some abstract idea out there that we can "deny" or debate about. We know it happened because it affected us personally.

Yes I am. My sister and brother-in-law had a neighbor, Mrs. Dembitzer, a widow who ate with my sister's family every Friday night. She told us the story how, from her hiding-place, she heard the screams of her brother as the Nazis killed him. And that's just a neighbor's story. I won't go into my family's story right now. To most Jews, the Holocaust is not some abstract idea out there that we can "deny" or debate about. We know it happened because it affected us personally.

My wife told me stories about her grandpa who entered the war at 17, captured Berlin - then went back home, adopted 2 orphans from the family of his girlfriend whom he married, and started a journalistic career in the period of two years.

People who survived that war, then went and built a brand new life literally out of ruins, without demanding anything from others - are true life heroes.

My wife told me stories about her grandpa who entered the war at 17, captured Berlin - then went back home, adopted 2 orphans from the family of his girlfriend whom he married, and started a journalistic career in the period of two years.

People who survived that war, then went and built a brand new life literally out of ruins, without demanding anything from others - are true life heroes.

Well, that would describe my dad. He somehow escaped and made his way to Russia from Poland when the War started. His parents and little brother were deported to a camp, and they were never heard from again. When my dad returned to Poland after the War, he found out what had happened from Felix, a Polish neighbor. My dad had 2 sisters, one single and one married with a little girl. His brother-in-law had joined the Partisans and gotten killed. Felix hid my dad's sisters and niece. The little girl would ask, "Why can the cat go outside, but we cannot?" Just like Anne Frank's family, they were discovered. The little girl was smashed against a tree. The married sister was killed as well, but the single one managed to commit suicide first. After the war, my dad built a new life for himself in America. He became a baker, married my mom and started a family with her. But he did suffer from nightmares, and would always choke up when talking about his family. And believe me, the small pittance that he got from the German gov't ($100 a month) did not make up for what he had suffered.

Well, that would describe my dad. He somehow escaped and made his way to Russia from Poland when the War started. His parents and little brother were deported to a camp, and they were never heard from again. When my dad returned to Poland after the War, he found out what had happened from Felix, a Polish neighbor. My dad had 2 sisters, one single and one married with a little girl. His brother-in-law had joined the Partisans and gotten killed. Felix hid my dad's sisters and niece. The little girl would ask, "Why can the cat go outside, but we cannot?" Just like Anne Frank's family, they were discovered. The little girl was smashed against a tree. The married sister was killed as well, but the single one managed to commit suicide first. After the war, my dad built a new life for himself in America. He became a baker, married my mom and started a family with her. But he did suffer from nightmares, and would always choke up when talking about his family. And believe me, the small pittance that he got from the German gov't ($100 a month) did not make up for what he had suffered.

So fanger, do you still think the Holocaust was a hoax because of one charlatan who appeared on the Oprah show?

Sounds like a great candidate for the Arab "Darwin Awards". I think last year's was the guy who claimed that Israelis had turned pigeons into Zionist spies.

Wow... I feel the pain in Your words...can't even imagine what kind of strength it takes to live a full life after all that happened.

However, on a more positive side, did You notice that all those songs from that time were actually major, happy light songs? My composition teacher liked to play us Russian songs that were popular during the war, it was a lesson in itself on human spirit. There was this old lady wearing huge golden bracelets that hid her tattoo number, sitting and playing the most gentle positive music...it was sort of a therapeutic experience.

Amazing how people managed to turn their tragedy into a source of inspiration.

Forum List

Back