Muslim youth in Germany say ‘First we cut the throats of the Jews, then the gays and finally the Christians!’

A12-year-old boy came to me and said, ‘I hate you. “We’ll take the country back,” he smiled in my face.”

Islamismus-Alarm: „Ein 12-Jähriger kam zu mir und sagte: 'Ich hasse dich'"

Donnerstag, 09.11.2023
___

Comment:

"Wir shaffen das" - remember Merkel?
How about at least vetting?
It's the twisted radical imam teachings and extremist sick parents' fault.
Well at least they aren't playing favorites...

A12-year-old boy came to me and said, ‘I hate you. “We’ll take the country back,” he smiled in my face.”

Donnerstag, 09.11.2023
___

Comment:

Jews in America vote 77% dem.

it is only going to get worse.jpg

In the Reagan administration's attempt to slash $1.5 billion from children's nutrition funding, school lunch program requirements were worded (whether deliberately or not) so as to conceivably allow for designating ketchup as a vegetable, allowing the USDA to eliminate one of the two vegetables required to meet minimum ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_vegetable#:~:text=In the Reagan administration's attempt,vegetables required to meet minimum

Ketchup as a vegetable - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_vegetable#:~:text=In the Reagan administration's attempt,vegetables required to meet minimum

One of the worst retarded presidents the US has ever had.
THE beginning of the end of America, REAGAN.
You don’t even parrot. You regurgitate.

Donnerstag, 09.11.2023
___

Comment:

B-b-b-but, they're so oppressed!

Unfuckingbelievable seeing all the woketards stand up for these people.

They'd be thrown off roofs the first viable chance that was available.

Because of WW2 and traditionally fearing rise of extremist right. But it's slowly changing, due to rise of hate by the left.

Last edited:
You (Surada) keep using the word "betrayed" where unrelated. But, Yea, how dare Sharon gave Gush Katif to the Arab "Palestinians" in Gaza.

Last edited:
You guys think, linking Ukraine aid to improving our border security, will go through?

I don't care about either of them at this point.
I do.
My vote will help prevent a traitor and criminal from regaining the presidency.
I voted against Trump in 2016 too.
I'd love to see someone real, this nation's best interest at heart
And you still vote republican?
You don't, you want to look clownish attacking Orange Man and ignoring your own party faults
You're a member of a party, ignoring faults.

George Santos survives vote to expel him from Congress​

1699870249208.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › house-...

Nov 1, 2023 — New York Republicans led the effort to oust him, and vowed they might try again this month after the House Ethics Committee announces next ...

Even defending a corrupt democrat.

Democrat Bob Menendez finds unlikely defenders in the GOP​

1699869907493.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Sep 26, 2023 — J.) faces calls to resign from more than half of Senate Democrats, a surprising group of lawmakers is backing up his decision to stay and fight: ...
I've no interest in it
No interest in keeping a lying, corrupt, criminal from regaining the presidency.

Attachments

• 1699870166264.png
    1699870166264.png
    440 bytes · Views: 3

Donnerstag, 09.11.2023
___

Comment:

Meanwhile we have groups called Queers for Palestine and Gays for Palestine. What dumb fucks they are. Don't try to convince me they don't have mental problems.

Meanwhile we have groups called Queers for Palestine and Gays for Palestine. What dumb fucks they are. Don't try to convince me they don't have mental problems.
These loons do not want to know whatbl their fate would be on that regime...

It’s as ironic as those that chant "freedom," or "free palestine," as if Hamas in Gaza or PA in Ramallah are supposedly not oppressive..

Jews in America vote 77% dem.

View attachment 857567
This is important. Very few people are talking about this. Israel is not in Europe. At some point people are going to believe we are being played by powerful groups. Hate is a powerful emotion. And it is used to enrich those who take advantage of it with the bodies littered all over the land.

Forum List

Back