Trump’s moves to overturn 2020 election were ‘aspirational,’ not criminal, his lawyer argues

They were also fully justified, since Traitor Joe cheated with help from Chris Wray and Barr.

I swear them sore losers are gonna cry and lick their wounds till their dying day.
Who? The "Main Stream" media that lied every day or social media that lied every day? Oh that isn't relevant to elections? Sounds worthy of an arrest to me.

2020 was overturned by dems.
Traitor Joe cheated with help from Chris Wray and Barr.
-------------------------------------------------------
Posters Leweman, and one of my faves, poster EMH.....well guys, do this:
Don't whine about it.
Prove it.

For the years now that you've been hissyfitting after seeing dozens an dozens of attempts in court fail, multitudes of audits and vetting of votes from everyone from Republican State legislatures, to the famed Cyber Ninjas, to the Trump administration itself (Wm. Barr, Chris Krebbs) claiming no fraud significant enough to overturn any election.....well, posters Leweman & EMH are still whining.

C'mon guys. Get on with life.
Or bring your game to the field.
Take it to court.
Show us whatcha got.

Or, quite your childish wailing over it, Leweman,.
Or, quit your childish wailing over it, EMH

Good luck.

Take it to court.

The funny thing about the endless use of DoJ to indict Trump for BS is that Trump will finally get to SHOW THE EVIDENCE to a Jury, something every W and homO appointed judge denied.

Can we show our evidence?

Judge - no

Judge - they have no evidence because I DID NOT ALLOW ANY PRESENTED

• “The next best thing about gambling and winning is gambling and losing.” ~ Nick “The Greek” Dandalos

Late NOV 03...."wow, we did not do enough sayeth Obiden, as sniffy snores into a hose". Shut down these 5 somewhat close States (Black cities but for PHX) and lets bring out our ace in hole Ballot dump. Like room #604 in GA. Keep re-running them & hurry before observation finds out we are still in there. Re-run test ballots if you cant get enough Mule ballots opened up.

Next morning 800K overcome on PA, 100s of thousand across the board. Obiden was working MSM & Courts as they loaded the box.

Forum List

Back