Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

Given the effectiveness with which two unfunded, low budget, terrorists shut down the DC area, perhaps we should be glad that al Quaeda doesn't go for the 'illa' in guerrilla. Think how horrible it would be to face dozens of groups around the country using the "Quicksilver Sniper" Tactics, particularly if they did not give themselves away with phone calls claiming credit.
As I recall, these two were murderous criminals - they robbed a store and shot a clerk prior to commencing their sniping attacks. It is sad that the boy was drawn in by a father figure and if he could be reformed I might be willing to forgo the death penalty for him.
On the other hand, letting the main culprit rot in prison for decades might also have a certain appeal. I contend that if they do get a better life after death then imprisonment would make a more fitting punishment.

Who said this was Al Qaeda plot, I didn't and neither did Mal. Rather it was a Jihadi thing! Don't twist things!

Would it be too much to ask to urinate on him? Just checking!

he could also be shot in the neck as a special event in the half time show of a redskin game, or hanged from a crane on dupont circle. or concerned citizens could select their own stones and let fly near the lincoln memorial.

Make it a bears game, closer to home for me! I would pay to see that as long as I could still urinate on him!:lol:

Why do you want to urinate on him any more than any other person being put to death?

Or maybe you want to urinate on every death row inmate.

Wow it took you record time to get to Madoff, and I'm the bigot! Funny how the biggest leftist antisemites hide behind a computer screen. Oh how I wished I met you in highschool, man I would have had fun with ya :eusa_drool:!

Madoff is the best well-known example to perhaps and try to connect some reality into your delusional beliefs.

And sorry there Ghook, I wouldn't fuck you if you gave me a billion dollars. Though I would suggest you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

Dogshit,

Your female! Not very lady-likem you can very easily be mistake as a guy!

I just looked yout a college freshman, no wonder your blinded by liberalism! You live off your parents. You don't have to worry about the rent! So you have no REAL life experience! Good to know, I will take anything your say with a grain of salt!

Note: Your in college, go have a little fun in the real world! I know I would have been pissed if I wasted my college years on the internet!

Right from your wikipedia source, you cowardly piece of shit!

Drawings by Malvo describe the murders as part of a "jihad" (Arabic for "struggle").[2] At Muhammad's trial, the prosecutor claimed that the rampage was part of a plot to kill his ex-wife and regain custody of his children, but the judge ruled that there was insufficient evidence to support this argument

authorities also claimed that Muhammad admitted that he admired and modeled himself after Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda, and approved of the September 11, 2001, attacks.

Except their three phrase plan had nothing to do with Islam, Jihad, or any sort of religion. If anything, it had to do with skin color.

LOL, describes the murders as part of Jihad! Nope nothing to do with Jihad!

Is that the media was so hell bend on not pinning these terrorist acts on Muslisms that they completely ignored the fact that Muhammed was driven by Jihad! He was a Jihadi! They cooked up some small issues with his wife and say he fell off the deep-end. BULL SHIT, he was motivated by the same hatred that drives Islamofacists!

Check out the site I attached, it shows all the drawings and proof of his Jihadi motivation! Mainstream media ignored this to protect the ultra sensitive Muslims!

Michelle Malkin » Jihadi sniper Lee Malvo pulls media stunt with ABC News

There's one of our resident racists who happens to be a Jew. Jillian who is much more sensible on this issue knows what's going on here. Why don't you listen to her and not take every opportunity no matter how baseless to attack Muslims.

Sick individual.

:lol:

really? do you REALLY need to ask that question?

:rofl:

I have no problem with the death penalty. Blaming islam for this is the kind of thing Malcontent and Jewhook might insist upon but.. hey.. consider the source.

Hey stupid this was the child your were talking about not the MAN who planned and carried out the attacks! He didn't do this for money, nor did he do it because of his ex-wife, rather he did it because of hopelessness and Jihad!

Except that was THEIR plan. This was not because of Jihad and some drawings don't prove that. This was because of money and to a lesser extent race. So keep on trying to attack Muslims at any chance there Ghook.

WRONG again. This is what Muhammad (the mastermind and guy that killed the vast majority of the victims) told Malvo as he was indoctrinating him into radical Islam and Jihad!

he could also be shot in the neck as a special event in the half time show of a redskin game, or hanged from a crane on dupont circle. or concerned citizens could select their own stones and let fly near the lincoln memorial.

Make it a bears game, closer to home for me! I would pay to see that as long as I could still urinate on him!:lol:

Why do you want to urinate on him any more than any other person being put to death?

People like him are enjoying themselves immensely these days as it seems to be somehow ok to hate on Muslims. He's just simply having fun ... wallowing in his hatred ... publicly and without shame or scruples.

It must really suck to be a Muslim these days ... with these fucks around.

Hey stupid this was the child your were talking about not the MAN who planned and carried out the attacks! He didn't do this for money, nor did he do it because of his ex-wife, rather he did it because of hopelessness and Jihad!

Except that was THEIR plan. This was not because of Jihad and some drawings don't prove that. This was because of money and to a lesser extent race. So keep on trying to attack Muslims at any chance there Ghook.

bingo. Not that such will keep racist zionist jews from taking every opportunity to ironically paint muslims how they have been treated in the past.

Some People are Afraid of Islam... Mainly Liberals.

And tha malcontent.
Yep. So far we've learned that mal is afraid of:

1. Islam
2. Women that don't conform to his stereotype of what women should be
3. Blacks
4. Liberals

Come on Ravi that is rather unfair from this thread!
1. Islam - Personally I am not afraid of it. Rather I am deathly afraid of radical Islam. Radical Islam is VERY dangerous.
2. If Mal's ever been married then he has a right to be afraid of women. :eek:
3. OK that is ignorant!
4. Nope, he ios right there, liberals are scary!:ack-1:

Wow it took you record time to get to Madoff, and I'm the bigot! Funny how the biggest leftist antisemites hide behind a computer screen. Oh how I wished I met you in highschool, man I would have had fun with ya :eusa_drool:!

Madoff is the best well-known example to perhaps and try to connect some reality into your delusional beliefs.

And sorry there Ghook, I wouldn't fuck you if you gave me a billion dollars. Though I would suggest you keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

Dogshit,

I just looked yout a college freshman, no wonder your blinded by liberalism! You live off your parents. You don't have to worry about the rent! So you have no REAL life experience! Good to know, I will take anything your say with a grain of salt!

Note: Your in college, go have a little fun in the real world! I know I would have been pissed if I wasted my college years on the internet!

Clearly, you didn't waste your college years reading a fucking grammar text book!

please, dole out some more educational advice, fucktard!

Last edited:

People like him are enjoying themselves immensely these days as it seems to be somehow ok to hate on Muslims. He's just simply having fun ... wallowing in his hatred ... publicly and without shame or scruples.

If you can differentiate between Muslims and Islamofacists then that is your sin, not mine!

Now, can you imagine living in israel as non jew with zionist pieces of shit like jewhook running the place?

Care to take any wagers on if we'd see jews rise up if the same national policies applied to whites in the US as is enjoyed by jews in israel?

It must really upset you that I haven't even peaked at any of your posts! Got to love the ignore buttom!

It must really upset you that I haven't even peaked at any of your posts! Got to love the ignore buttom!

not really. You are not my audience. Hell, you are nothing more than a primary example of that which I keep pointing out regarding jewish hatred and racism against goyim. Thanks for showing people why being jewish doesn't alleviate your common hateful humanity.

:thup:

not really. You are not my audience. Hell, you are nothing more than a primary example of that which I keep pointing out regarding jewish hatred and racism against goyim. Thanks for showing people why being jewish doesn't alleviate your common hateful humanity.

I suspect that Jews who hate you have better reasons than the fact that you are not Jewish. Just a hunch.

I suspect that Jews who hate you have better reasons than the fact that you are not Jewish. Just a hunch.

i know. the concept of racial and religious tolerance is just infuriating to some people. even zionist jews.

:lol:

Dogshit,

I'm a male and you're delusional. :eusa_eh:

You and Rabbi say the same exact shit, just different mouths that it's spewed from. I have real life experience and I have a job. So while you can try and use my age as an attack, it fails when I outsmart you at every turn.

Also, it's the morning, what do you expect me to do? Get drunk before noon? :eusa_eh:

By the way, seems you partied too much in college because your grammar sucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back