Muslim Soccer megastar Mohammad Salah: part of the solution to Islamophobia

The real cure for this made up term would be for Muslims to embrace secular humanism instead of Islam. Start treating women as equals, stop all the violence perpetrated in the name of the supremacist ideology, start allowing people to believe in something other than Islam and stop all the outrage over the slightest little thing and there will be no reason to fear them.

As is, fear is the most very rational reaction to the threat they pose to western civilization.

The real cure for this made up term would be for Muslims to embrace secular humanism instead of Islam. Start treating women as equals, stop all the violence perpetrated in the name of the supremacist ideology, start allowing people to believe in something other than Islam and stop all the outrage over the slightest little thing and there will be no reason to fear them.

As is, fear is the most very rational reaction to the threat they pose to western civilization.
How do those impoverished sand dwellers, whose countries we either occupy or control by proxy, pose a threat to western civilization?

How do those impoverished sand dwellers, whose countries we either occupy or control by proxy, pose a threat to western civilization?

Have you every considered the many benefits of an education that would pull you up to at least a middle school proficiency?

Have you every considered the many benefits of an education that would pull you up to at least a middle school proficiency?
Proxy is a word, I promise :itsok:

I knew you wouldn’t be able to answer the question.

• Banned
Breaking Down Cultural Barriers, One Goal at a Time

we need to love each other! we are all humans!

Its mad isnt it ?

I saw the same thing happen with Black players in the 70s

It will happen with Gay players when one of them eventually comes out.

Zidane was the greatest Muslim player of all time. Sublime.

Yeah Pele was lucky to get on the National Team!

0817-mudroom-pele_vkogyh.jpg

after 9/11, a community of people from different backgrounds, races, ethnicities, origins, and colour became "the Muslims"

despite the burgeoning Muslim middle class, its increasing numbers of entrepreneurs and millionaires (15 in the Sunday Times Rich List), despite the thousands of medics and health professionals, lawyers, accountants, teachers, "the Muslims" are seen through the prism of their faith.

Britian is not comfortable with Islam, and Islam is not comfortable with Britain, and neither are well-informed enough to know their intertwined history, culture, and language...

Its mad isnt it ?

Yeah Pele was lucky to get on the National Team!

0817-mudroom-pele_vkogyh.jpg
I met him a few years back in London. A great man. When I was a child I was given a Brazil kit for xmas. I insisted in wearing it around the village despite sub zero temperatures. That looks like the 58 kit to me. The 70 one was better.

upload_2018-5-3_21-33-5.jpeg

"we fail to understand our Muslims, but also fail to understand ourselves. we demand that Muslims sign up to our values, without truly expressing who we are and our journey to the Britain we live in today. In an attempt to build a more cohesive and resilient society we demand that Muslims join what we believe we stand for rather than jointly charting a route to what we want to be. we prescribe what it means to be British by calling it British values" - Wacky Jeremy Corbyn

The victims of racism are not going to be the ones to change the toxic culture surrounding soccer. The onus is on us white fans.

Immigration.

Its mad isnt it ?

Samir Nasri is the best looking Muslim player of all time. that's all that matters!
Sweetheart of a man and amazing player but he looks like a muppet.

Its mad isnt it ?

Samir Nasri is the best looking Muslim player of all time. that's all that matters!

ok, let's give the title to Stephan El Shaarawy or Munir El Haddadi. there's plenty of others.

that's nice about Samir. can you give examples of him being a sweetheart?!

Its mad isnt it ?

ok, let's give the title to Stephan El Shaarawy or Munir El Haddadi. there's plenty of others.

that's nice about Samir. can you give examples of him being a sweetheart?!
I agree, El Shaarawy is a very handsome man. Ever been to Istanbul? My Mrs. tongue was dragging the ground half of the trip. "Oh my god...wow...oh my god...wow". Made me feel like dog food...lol!

Forum List

Back