Muslim Shouts “Inshallah” as He Brutally Rapes German Student – Then Asks Her If She Liked It

Coming soon to America if we don't reinstate President Eisenhower's 'Operation Wetback'!

Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" as He Brutally Rapes German Student - Then Asks Her If She Liked It - The Gateway Pundit
Was it a legitimate rape?

What is an illegitimate rape?
You'll have to ask a republican. I'm not sure what their angle is on that one.

A muslim from Algeria rapes a woman in an alley in Germany....pray tell how is this a Republican/Democrat thing?
Huh? I just wanted to know if it was a legitimate rape or not. And only a republican can answer that question.

Coming soon to America if we don't reinstate President Eisenhower's 'Operation Wetback'!

Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" as He Brutally Rapes German Student - Then Asks Her If She Liked It - The Gateway Pundit

A muslim from Algeria rapes a woman in an alley in Germany....pray tell how is this a Republican/Democrat thing?
Huh? I just wanted to know if it was a legitimate rape or not. And only a republican can answer that question.

Ask Whoopi. She's the one who said there's rape and then there's rape rape.

Ask Whoopi. She's the one who said there's rape and then there's rape rape.

If you want a definitive just ask the rights darling Todd Akin who says rape doesn't cause pregnancies.

You mean there are bloviating idiots on both sides who just say stupid shit? The devil you say!

How would an elected republican know that? It's not like being a democrat and knowing how to keep the black man on the plantation.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Coward Continent of Pisslam, rape-enabling human condoms has spent so many decades spewing their sadistic hatred, filth and poison at us "bloody seppos" (while sucking more muslim cock than 100 clones of Obama), I have never seen two groups of psychotically American-hating PIGS who deserve each other more than Europeans and muslims. Killing Eurotrash is the first GOOD thing that ass-lifting death cult has ever done. I've spent enough years of dealing with Eurotrash bullshit, these spoiled brats are the FILTH of my race and I do, in fact, wish them dead.

Forum List

Back