Muslim Refugees in America Demand Halal School Menu

I fail to see the problem.

Many schools provide Kosher meals for their Jewish students.
Halal is basically the same thing. .. :cool:

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool in my area that do it.

halal=bullshit, eat what is served or eat bacon. :up: .... :lmao:

How many Jewish kids go to school in your area.

BTW...I'll say it again....my school had no meat on Fridays to accomodate those pushy catholics.

We always go out of the way to accommodate people. I suppose this is no different as long as every student is respected. Most have no say and are stuck with whatever crap is thrown on the tray.

Of course, some won't eat anything that came from a kitchen where pork was prepared and it would not be reasonable to force others to give stuff up. If the special food costs more, the students should pay accordingly. Buying different foods for a smaller group wouldn't be as cost effective as buying in bulk. And it is not reasonable to switch to all Halal meats because other people's feeling should be respected. And they better make sure their Halal meals are approved by Michelle Obama. No special treatment.

Or they can bring their own lunch to school. That has been becoming more popular considering the meager offerings in cafeterias these days.

I don't mind people who do their own thing, but when it affects others negatively, then it is no longer a right and it's not okay.

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool in my area that do it.

Yea you goyim like you would eat turds from a pig, No surprise!

Goyim want a pork treat?

Last edited:
Halal meals for students is part of the creeping sharia agenda to take over America.

True story........ :eusa_angel:

is the above message intended for me ?

do you feeeeel i don't know that ? there are many shitaria agendas creeping into American politics, education from K-12 thru all the institutions of higher learning, i am not blind there Mr.Muslime, get that into your head, i know first hand how hate groups get what they want.., i recall a time when liberscum whined and cried for the smokers to "just stop smoking on airplanes.., that's all we ask", now look where smokers are.., looked upon as scum of the Earth.

oooooh !! another is gun control, i recall a time when a 12 y.o. boy could walk into the local general store, buy a box of .22 ammo for his single shot rifle, AND if he did not already own a .22 rifle he could also buy one with a permission slip from his Mom or Dad....., look where the fuck we are now, so don't fucking lecture me about your shitaria pig sucking laws
they are creepy and creeping into America, it must stop ! NOW !!

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool (SIC) in my area that do it.

Your standard of English suggests you don't know any schools at all.
However, why bother with schools as an example when the white house kitchen had to be Jewified to keep America's pimps happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdfu8d4om8]Koshering the White House Kitchen for Hanukkah - YouTube[/ame]

Your standard of English suggests you don't know any schools at all.you ignert fool, i had no idea i really had to ad a (SIC) toy skool (SIC) for you to grasp subtle jabs, the above (SIC) was added for your benefit, i do hope you will understand. :lmao:

How many Jewish kids go to school in your area.

BTW...I'll say it again....my school had no meat on Fridays to accomodate those pushy catholics.

my skools (SIC) and the kids' skoolz (SIC) also has a choice of fish or cheeseburger, i always wanted pizza supreme with extra Anchovy (yummmmmie !)

i would sure like to see proof of that, i know of no skool (SIC) in my area that do it.

Your standard of English suggests you don't know any schools at all.
However, why bother with schools as an example when the white house kitchen had to be Jewified to keep America's pimps happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMdfu8d4om8]Koshering the White House Kitchen for Hanukkah - YouTube[/ame]

Your standard of English suggests you don't know any schools at all.you ignert fool, i had no idea i really had to ad a (SIC) toy skool (SIC) for you to grasp subtle jabs, the above (SIC) was added for your benefit, i do hope you will understand. :lmao:

Please excuse Sunni Troll and Indofred. They are two of the biggest scumbags on USMB.
Who just HAPPEN to be Muslim :eusa_whistle:

I recall reading about Muslim immigrants in Britain making demands to the government for their benefit.
Gonna find the article or video.

Forum List

Back