Muslim Refugee Centers in the USA

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Liberal, Kansas is featured in the story @ Liberal, Kansas – A Growing Somali Muslim Enclave Known as “Little Somalia” based on National Beef packing plant opened there.

But, there are more.

Lexington, Nebraska

I like the name of that blog 'Creeping Sharia'. Lol! Gotta love the modern day McCarthyism.

I like the name of that blog 'Creeping Sharia'. Lol! Gotta love the modern day McCarthyism.

What do you like about the name "creeping shariah"------how does McCarthyism enter the picture?

Because "creeping shariah" somehow implies that shariah is slowly creeping in to take over America. It's very similar tot paranoia that exist during the McCarthy era where some Americans were afraid the communist were taking over.

I like the name because it amuses me people believe that Sharia is taking over.

What do you like about the name "creeping shariah"------how does McCarthyism enter the picture?

Because "creeping shariah" somehow implies that shariah is slowly creeping in to take over America. It's very similar tot paranoia that exist during the McCarthy era where some Americans were afraid the communist were taking over.

We all remember when Paul Revere took his midnight ride yelling "The Muslims in Burqa's are coming!" "The Muslims are coming"

I do not see the connection. During the Mc Carthy era----the USA was involved in a cold war with Russia-----specifically over Imperialist communism. It was far more an economic and ideologic issue than the situation today between the USA and Islamism. No Russian immigrants were shooting up
nite clubs in the name of Karl Marx. There are no hearings
involving questions like ------were you ever in a mosque?

We all remember when Paul Revere took his midnight ride yelling "The Muslims in Burqa's are coming!" "The Muslims are coming"

Laugh it off all you want. It's tearing Sweden, the UK, and other European nations apart. It isn't implausable or it to happen here.

Laugh it off all you want. It's tearing Sweden, the UK, and other European nations apart. It isn't implausable or it to happen here.

no doubt-----we will face problems

Forum List

Back