Muslim Prisoners in UK Demanding Non-Muslim Inmates Pay Them A Tax

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How soon till it moves here? We already see an increase in our prison system with conflicts between regular gangs such as White Power, Hispanic, and others. What is happening with the Muslim prisoners?

Back to the UK:

The tax, also known as the “infidel” tax, was discovered during the investigation as a key tactic in asserting control over the entire prison population and a backdoor to the introduction of Sharia law.

Read more w/links @ Violent Muslims Taking Over UK Prisons... Now They're Demanding THIS From Non-Muslim Inmates

How soon till it moves here? We already see an increase in our prison system with conflicts between regular gangs such as White Power, Hispanic, and others. What is happening with the Muslim prisoners?

Back to the UK:

The tax, also known as the “infidel” tax, was discovered during the investigation as a key tactic in asserting control over the entire prison population and a backdoor to the introduction of Sharia law.

Read more w/links @ Violent Muslims Taking Over UK Prisons... Now They're Demanding THIS From Non-Muslim Inmates

Someone's gonna have to sit me down someday and explain the virtue of incarcerating gang members instead of just putting a bullet in 'em.

clickbait article title and a dubious source.

you can do better.

Explain. McAfee says it's a safe site and it provides links to prove its point.

Or is it that you find yourself defend the actions of Muslim thugs?

you can do better.

'Safe' and 'legitimate' are two different things, just as a link to a reputable site is different than one to jihadwatch.com

While i do not doubt that there are muslim gangs in prison demanding tribute and recruiting/forcing new membership i also doubt that the behavior is particularly unique or novel.

I mean they're in prison. You don't typically find the nicest, most considerate, and respectful people in prison

you can do better.

'Safe' and 'legitimate' are two different things, just as a link to a reputable site is different than one to jihadwatch.com

While i do not doubt that there are muslim gangs in prison demanding tribute and recruiting/forcing new membership i also doubt that the behavior is particularly unique or novel.

I mean they're in prison. You don't typically find the nicest, most considerate, and respectful people in prison

Another brain dead who instantly debunks anything that doesn't come from USA Today or the NYT.

you can do better.

Another brain dead who instantly debunks anything that doesn't come from USA Today or the NYT.
Another brain dead idiot that instantly believes everything that portrays muslims in a bad light.

Really think about the charges here... do you honestly believe that muslims are the first group in prisons to demand a tribute?

Guess what?

Every day, in every prison in the world, inmates are harassed, intimidated and physically assaulted or killed by various prison gangs struggling for "control".

The only difference here is that some blogger is twisting the story to make it about Islam.

Back to the UK:

It's just another prison gang with a new extortion game.

Key term: "prisoners".

Forum List

Back