Muslim No-Go Zones in France for Cops

I'l
Europe needs a good old fashioned Reconquista. Kick the Muslim barbarians out.

Yes - I'd use the army to attack women and children as Claudette mentioned - that'll show them who the barbarians are.

You daft fuckers.

You idiot.

Claudette didn't mention attacking anyone.

All they have to do is round em up and revoke the citizenship of any who are French citizens and ship their shitbag asses back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

If those shitbags fire on police or the military then they will get what they deserve.

We all know who the barbarians are. The Muslims who cut off heads on al Jazera.

Catch a clue you daft fucker and cry me a river for those "poor" Muslim assholes.

Well, you've really shown us who's civilised.

I'l
Europe needs a good old fashioned Reconquista. Kick the Muslim barbarians out.

Yes - I'd use the army to attack women and children as Claudette mentioned - that'll show them who the barbarians are.

You daft fuckers.

You idiot.

Claudette didn't mention attacking anyone.

All they have to do is round em up and revoke the citizenship of any who are French citizens and ship their shitbag asses back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

If those shitbags fire on police or the military then they will get what they deserve.

We all know who the barbarians are. The Muslims who cut off heads on al Jazera.

Catch a clue you daft fucker and cry me a river for those "poor" Muslim assholes.

Well, you've really shown us who's civilised.
You are daft!

To say that people that respond with deadly force to the actions of other people that are trying to kill them are uncivilized is lunacy.

You'd have us all surrender and worship a cur dog, Mohammed or be killed? Now THAT is uncivilized!

:Boom2::alirulz:

Forum List

Back