Muslim Migrants in Germany "Disgusted" by Germans

I stopped watching the vid in mid stream. I am a atheist. Islam is at the top of the pyramid of stupidity. AND they are exclusive dogmatic haters. That IS their religion, koolaid drinking suicide bombers. Islam and free thought in the west, we don't get along. Better off with out them, all things known. Islam should wither and die and be forgotten, lest it end up a cancer on our civilization.

You're telling me you agree with the statement that all Muslims should die?

I told you that? Where?
My apologies, it's easy to assume you believe that when you roll out an attitude that shows it and sport the avatar of a partisan hack.

No kidding. Did you see the SOTU?
He's such a hack.
Nothing in the SOTU shows Obama as a Hack. You and other right wing individuals have nothing but personal attacks against the president.

OMG! Such a hack.

"We need to work together, across the aisle" LOL!
Where have you been the last 7 years?
Don't kid yourself.
Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills

I told you that? Where?
My apologies, it's easy to assume you believe that when you roll out an attitude that shows it and sport the avatar of a partisan hack.

He's such a hack.
Nothing in the SOTU shows Obama as a Hack. You and other right wing individuals have nothing but personal attacks against the president.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

How many did Reid block on Obama's behalf?

GOP blocked 500 bills. Isis killed lots of people. Why do we in the west defend Islam after what ISIS or al-Qaeda has done? Infiltrate and harm innocent people? Why is it wrong to hate these groups? We are WORSE than daesh? Ummm...No. I question the logic of anyone that defends Islam in the west, period. Are you insane?

Last edited:

He's such a hack.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

He's such a hack.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Stopping Obama was beneficial.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

HIlarious! You have literally just admitted the GOP goes out of there way to block virtually everything Obama tries to do, and you're telling me Obama is the one who will not compromise?

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

How was "stopping Obama" beneficial? It seems to me that any stopping of Obama helped the racists, like you, feel good about preventing a non-white president from achieving as much as he could have.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

How was "stopping Obama" beneficial? It seems to me that any stopping of Obama helped the racists, like you, feel good about preventing a non-white president from achieving as much as he could have.

We dont want what he's trying to achieve,so naturally we want to stop Barry.
But he has a penchant for by passing congress ....which is going to bite dems in the ass.

All those coordinated hateful misogynistic rapes committed by Muslim male North Africans in Cologne, why is Muslim outrages OK when getting outraged against them so wrong? Islam is bullshit. Total B U L L S H I T.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

HIlarious! You have literally just admitted the GOP goes out of there way to block virtually everything Obama tries to do, and you're telling me Obama is the one who will not compromise?

You have literally just admitted the GOP goes out of there way to block virtually everything Obama tries

Yes, I admit that the GOP blocked plenty of Obama's awful plans.

and you're telling me Obama is the one who will not compromise?

Already forget what Obama said during the run up to the stimulus? Hilarious!

Islam is, bullshit... It is all in your face BULLSHIT. They (Sharia law ) Muslims would kill me or YOU for saying...ISLAM is pure, unadulterated POOP. It's a myth, like Apollo or Jesus. Sharia law? Doesn't separation of church and state take that out of the equation here? I hope so.

OMG! Such a hack.

Don't kid yourself.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

How was "stopping Obama" beneficial?

To date, he's added $8.3 trillion to the debt.
Should they have allowed him to add $11 trillion? $14 trillion?

It seems to me that any stopping of Obama helped the racists

It helped all Americans who are on the hook for his big spending.

feel good about preventing a non-white president from achieving as much as he could have

Black, red, purple, don't care. He's a big spending, liberal failure.
We'll be paying for his weakness and inexperience for decades.

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

feel good about preventing a non-white president from achieving as much as he could have

LOL. It's nice to know you're a proud partisan hack, trying to blame Obama for the debt increase and pretending any other president would be able to do something different. Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war..

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

LOL. It's nice to know you're a proud partisan hack, trying to blame Obama for the debt increase and pretending any other president would be able to do something different. Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war..

trying to blame Obama for the debt increase

Who should be blamed? Did Bush pass the slush...err...stimulus plan?

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war.

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if Republicans let Obama do as he wished?

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war.

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if Republicans let Obama do as he wished?

You didn't answer my question because you know I'm correct. The debt would have continued to increase regardless of who was in office.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/opinion/krugman-the-stimulus-tragedy.html

Conspiracy?

You didn't answer my question because you know I'm correct. The debt would have continued to increase regardless of who was in office.
but under obama the debt increased in ways that will never allow it to be paid back down.
Why cant you just admit that obama is a piece of crap that is not qualified to run a dog kennel let alone a country.

Conspiracy?

You're right, there is no one who would have spent less than Obama.....he's awesome! LOL!

You're right, there is no one who would have spent less than Obama.....he's awesome! LOL!
Where did I say that?

Where did I say that?

Another President could have run up less debt? Nice of you to admit that.

Forum List

Back