Muslim Migrants in Germany "Disgusted" by Germans

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
And Obama can't wait to bring as many of these people here as possible. They believe that "integration" means to exclude people and they are the ones who wish to exclude the people of their host countries. These are the peaceful, loving Muslims who hold this attitude. Why isn't anyone talking to them about how they are the ones who need to adjust to other countries they migrate to?

"The clip shows a woman speaking to migrant teenagers in a high school. She asks them if they know what the word "integration" means, to which one girl responds, "It means to exclude others."

"No, that’s precisely what it’s not," responds the woman.

When asked if they have any German friends, the group of teens laugh before one responds, "Me? Not a single one."

"Me neither, not a single one," responds another girl.

When asked why they don’t have any German friends, one teen states, "Because they don’t belong to us, I cannot be like them."

Asked if they like Germans, one girl asserts, "If you hang out with Germans, they do different things than you, for example eating pork. I’m disgusted by them to be honest."

She continues: "Look, if all migrants would stay in Germany and if all the Germans would disappear for just a single day, nobody would notice."

The clip is another disturbing reminder that Germany is importing waves of Muslims – over a million in 2015 alone – who even after supposedly "integrating" into society still harbor deep resentment for the host population."

http://toprightnews.com/integrated-muslim-migrants-call-germans-pork-eaters-disgusting-they-should-all-disappear/

people hate iranian and kurd and turk moslem in germany because of basterd syrian arabs

Last edited:
Germans and Muslims are already fighting in the streets. Death IS on its way very very soon.
Muslims serve no purpose in any culture. the world would be a much better place if they all just died.
since I have no problem with atheists Jews, pagans whatever my feelings are cultural not religious.

Germans and Muslims are already fighting in the streets. Death IS on its way very very soon.
------------------------------------ yep , but who's deaths and who will the German police and military and troops protect ?? ---------------------------- And then , far fetched perhaps but what about the possibility of pervert 'un' troops being sent into Germany DarkFury ??

------------------------------------ yep , but who's deaths and who will the German police and military and troops protect ?? ---------------------------- And then , far fetched perhaps but what about the possibility of pervert 'un' troops being sent into Germany DarkFury ??
German police have already used water cannons and tear gas on German CITIZENS defending islam. Merkel WILL kill Germans.

and that's my point although I did not mention that event . German military and police have ALL the hardware as the enforce silence and don't allow PEGIDA demos DarkFury !! ------------ not that a peaceful demo means anything to the government as they just laugh and unleash water cannon !!

and that's my point although I did not mention that event . German military and police have ALL the hardware as the enforce silence and don't allow PEGIDA demos DarkFury !! ------------ not that a peaceful demo means anything to the government as they just laugh and unleash water cannon !!
Merkel and islam use Germany to destroy Europe.
Clinton and islam use America to destroy North America.

Thugs are thugs. Thugs dont have principles, unlike the protesters.

Policing attracts thugs. So does thought policing (antifa). Whos going to win the protest? Concerned Germans who are reluctant, or the two groups of thugs who are having a whale of a time?

The concerned germans will need to get in touch with their war joy. Thugs are leaves to wind in the face of total war.

And Obama can't wait to bring as many of these people here as possible. They believe that "integration" means to exclude people and they are the ones who wish to exclude the people of their host countries. These are the peaceful, loving Muslims who hold this attitude. Why isn't anyone talking to them about how they are the ones who need to adjust to other countries they migrate to?

"The clip shows a woman speaking to migrant teenagers in a high school. She asks them if they know what the word "integration" means, to which one girl responds, "It means to exclude others."

"No, that’s precisely what it’s not," responds the woman.

When asked if they have any German friends, the group of teens laugh before one responds, "Me? Not a single one."

"Me neither, not a single one," responds another girl.

When asked why they don’t have any German friends, one teen states, "Because they don’t belong to us, I cannot be like them."

Asked if they like Germans, one girl asserts, "If you hang out with Germans, they do different things than you, for example eating pork. I’m disgusted by them to be honest."

She continues: "Look, if all migrants would stay in Germany and if all the Germans would disappear for just a single day, nobody would notice."

The clip is another disturbing reminder that Germany is importing waves of Muslims – over a million in 2015 alone – who even after supposedly "integrating" into society still harbor deep resentment for the host population."

http://toprightnews.com/integrated-muslim-migrants-call-germans-pork-eaters-disgusting-they-should-all-disappear/

Well f-ck off back to your 7th Century hellhole then bitch.

Germanic peoples DON'T want you. Period. The payback is going to be brutal.

Thugs are thugs. Thugs dont have principles, unlike the protesters.

Policing attracts thugs. So does thought policing (antifa). Whos going to win the protest? Concerned Germans who are reluctant, or the two groups of thugs who are having a whale of a time?

The concerned germans will need to get in touch with their war joy. Thugs are leaves to wind in the face of total war.

The Antifa crap are not Thought Police, they're Commie POS, they'll be dealt with at the right time.

German police have already used water cannons and tear gas on German CITIZENS defending islam. Merkel WILL kill Germans.

Traitor Merkel will wish she was never born if she even THINKS about doing this.

German police and military must choose the people, if not they'll be Traitors.

No Commie UN or else.

German police and military must choose the people, if not they'll be Traitors.

No Commie UN or else.
Things just went from bad to worse in THIS country.
The Nightmare Returns!

Muslims serve no purpose in any culture. the world would be a much better place if they all just died.
since I have no problem with atheists Jews, pagans whatever my feelings are cultural not religious.
The rabid hatred coming from the far right is a sight to see.

The rabid hatred coming from the far right is a sight to see.
It should worry you deeply. Just exactly how far away do you think this country is from civil war? Its closer then you think. After Iran taking those hostages just hours ago.

Obama 2=Carter 1
Damn do we have some hate left from THOSE days. Carter and Iran.

Forum List

Back