Muslim Migrants in Germany "Disgusted" by Germans

LOL. It's nice to know you're a proud partisan hack, trying to blame Obama for the debt increase and pretending any other president would be able to do something different. Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war..

trying to blame Obama for the debt increase

Who should be blamed? Did Bush pass the slush...err...stimulus plan?

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war.

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if Republicans let Obama do as he wished?
You didn't answer my question because you know I'm correct. The debt would have continued to increase regardless of who was in office.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/opinion/krugman-the-stimulus-tragedy.html

You're right, there is no one who would have spent less than Obama.....he's awesome! LOL!
Where did I say that?

Another President could have run up less debt? Nice of you to admit that.
Dude, do you know how much the debt went up under reagan/bush? History shows us this continued to increase as time goes on, regardless of president. The republicans want to cut taxes and engage in even more military spending. How the hell will this reduce the debt? Neither party can actually reduce the debt. In fact, the fear over the debt is absurd to begin with.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/opinion/krugman-nobody-understands-debt.html

you have a cash cow , making money helping immigrants ehh Unkatore !!

trying to blame Obama for the debt increase

Who should be blamed? Did Bush pass the slush...err...stimulus plan?

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if we lowered tax rates and hopped into another war.

Let me guess, the debt would have decreased if Republicans let Obama do as he wished?
You didn't answer my question because you know I'm correct. The debt would have continued to increase regardless of who was in office.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/opinion/krugman-the-stimulus-tragedy.html

You're right, there is no one who would have spent less than Obama.....he's awesome! LOL!
Where did I say that?

Another President could have run up less debt? Nice of you to admit that.
Dude, do you know how much the debt went up under reagan/bush? History shows us this continued to increase as time goes on, regardless of president. The republicans want to cut taxes and engage in even more military spending. How the hell will this reduce the debt? Neither party can actually reduce the debt. In fact, the fear over the debt is absurd to begin with.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/opinion/krugman-nobody-understands-debt.html

Dude, do you know how much the debt went up under reagan/bush?

Reagan, about $1.6 trillion. W, $4.9 trillion and Obama, $8.3 trillion, so far. Dude.

OMG! Such a hack.

"We need to work together, across the aisle" LOL!
Where have you been the last 7 years?
Don't kid yourself.
Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills

How many did Reid block on Obama's behalf?

Think what you will.

Conspiracy?

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Stopping Obama was beneficial.

How was "stopping Obama" beneficial? It seems to me that any stopping of Obama helped the racists, like you, feel good about preventing a non-white president from achieving as much as he could have.

Of course, play that race card like a typical lefty...

why import any muslims at all what is the purpose , bring them in and convert or evangelize them , I just ask WHY !! Seems to me that the best thing is not import more muslims Monte !!

That would be preferable, but there are legal constraints regarding refugees fleeing conflict, and Europe is where the rule of law was born. But there isn't any law that prevents encouraging refugees to integrate.

And those legal constraints state that the refugee's must stop at the first friendly nation they enter and claim asylum. They are not to keep travelling until they find a country that is rich and will pay them the most welfare, or that is weak and will bow down to their demands. So the nations that they are coming to have the legal right under international law to evict/deport the refugees right back to their old country. The nations also have the right to refuse help to refugee's unless they can pay towards the costs incurred and agree to be housed in camps and segregated.

Forum List

Back