muslim killed in ohio, cair wants hate crime charges

I bought you a Koran as a christmas gift, where can I send it?

The modified version is called Common Core.
Oh brother...

giphy.gif

You poor soul. You don't know your ass from page 8.

Globally, Common Core originated from the “One World Education” concept, a global goal orchestrated by the Connect All Schools program. Its origin is funded by the Qatar Foundation International (QFI). The director of QFI’s Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics is Tariq Ramadan, grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder, Hassan al-Banna.
giphy.gif
Showing you're intelligence level again. Retard.

Some are calling the shooting of a Lakewood teenager a hate crime

but since a trump supporter isn't responsible, lib media can't suppress the story if that happened. so we'll get national headlines over a claimed assault over a hijab on campus, but ignore a murder if it's not politically useful.
There was no murder.

Besides, one African shooting another African who happens to be a violent Muslim, sounds like a win/win to me

Except, when they aren't killing each other, they're plotting to set off a bomb at my daughter's favorite mall. That's problematic.

And now we have a bigger problem. There are Muslims on an island, placed there by the Australians who refuse to allow them into their country. They are unable to be vetted and are from several known terrorist countries. Obama wants to gift them to us as a going away present. Remember, refugees become automatic citizens as soon as the step off the plane. Call your congressmen, and tell them not in your country either.

Forum List

Back