muslim killed in ohio, cair wants hate crime charges

I bought you a Koran as a christmas gift, where can I send it?

you need not BUY korans-----I have several copies------and cheap JOOO that I am---never paid a dime for any of them. Wherever there are book dumps with a sign----"take whatever you want"-----you will find korans, Hubby, sometimes buys BOXES of books if he finds some are art books-----there are free korans for me among those too. ALSO muslims hand them out for FREE----notify the embassy of Saudi Arabia for your FREE KORANS. I discard the worn out soiled copied and keep the sparkling new-----the ALI YUSUF version is the best----two volumes with extensive commentary

The modified version is called Common Core.
Oh brother...

giphy.gif

Some are calling the shooting of a Lakewood teenager a hate crime

but since a trump supporter isn't responsible, lib media can't suppress the story if that happened. so we'll get national headlines over a claimed assault over a hijab on campus, but ignore a murder if it's not politically useful.
They have a dilemma. Do they charge a black man with a hate crime to satisfy the muslim community or do they let the black man off the hook and possibly prompt a terrorist attack?

but since a trump supporter isn't responsible, lib media can't suppress the story if that happened. so we'll get national headlines over a claimed assault over a hijab on campus, but ignore a murder if it's not politically useful.
They have a dilemma. Do they charge a black man with a hate crime to satisfy the muslim community or do they let the black man off the hook and possibly prompt a terrorist attack?
How about just enforcing the Law?

I Could CAIR Less

Trump should prosecute, bankrupt, imprison, and disband that jihadi organization under the RICO Act. As for the victim, his forced presence here is against the will of the American people, so we should nullify any laws protecting him in any way.

Oh brother...

giphy.gif

You poor soul. You don't know your ass from page 8.

Globally, Common Core originated from the “One World Education” concept, a global goal orchestrated by the Connect All Schools program. Its origin is funded by the Qatar Foundation International (QFI). The director of QFI’s Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics is Tariq Ramadan, grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder, Hassan al-Banna.

Oh brother...

giphy.gif

Globally, Common Core originated from the “One World Education” concept, a global goal orchestrated by the Connect All Schools program. Its origin is funded by the Qatar Foundation International (QFI). The director of QFI’s Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics is Tariq Ramadan, grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder, Hassan al-Banna.
giphy.gif

How about just enforcing the Law?
Yeah, how about it? Too bad our politicians had to politicize law enforcement with "hate crimes" legislation.

Oh brother...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Texas, a state known for oil and cowboys, is blazing a trail in education in a language with roots on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

“Our students are going to be very powerful change agents, and in some ways are cultural ambassadors to the Arab world, the Arabic language and the Middle East,” said Kate Adams, principal of the Arabic Immersion Magnet School (AIMS) in Houston.

The opening of AIMS last August signals a growing interest in Arabic teaching at the kindergarten through grade 12 level in the United States. Data from a Qatar Foundation International (QFI) survey on Arabic teaching in U.S. public schools shows a steady increase in the growth of such programs.

As of 2013, 84 primary and secondary schools across the U.S. offered courses in Arabic. And just this fall in Nashville, Tennessee, several schools began teaching Arabic classes.

“Schools cited a variety of reasons for teaching Arabic, from Arabic being a strategic and critical language to know, to wanting their students to have an increase in cultural understanding, to learning Arabic opening up opportunities for their students,” said Carine Allaf, director of programs at QFI.

TOS, is ignorance really as blissful as they say it is? :)

The disturbing issue surrounding your question is that it had to be asked. For no other religious group would even consider a retaliatory terrorist act just because it was insulted.
CAIR should be thinking about standing down. They no longer have the protection and support of a far left wing POTUS.

Oh brother...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Texas, a state known for oil and cowboys, is blazing a trail in education in a language with roots on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

“Our students are going to be very powerful change agents, and in some ways are cultural ambassadors to the Arab world, the Arabic language and the Middle East,” said Kate Adams, principal of the Arabic Immersion Magnet School (AIMS) in Houston.

The opening of AIMS last August signals a growing interest in Arabic teaching at the kindergarten through grade 12 level in the United States. Data from a Qatar Foundation International (QFI) survey on Arabic teaching in U.S. public schools shows a steady increase in the growth of such programs.

As of 2013, 84 primary and secondary schools across the U.S. offered courses in Arabic. And just this fall in Nashville, Tennessee, several schools began teaching Arabic classes.

“Schools cited a variety of reasons for teaching Arabic, from Arabic being a strategic and critical language to know, to wanting their students to have an increase in cultural understanding, to learning Arabic opening up opportunities for their students,” said Carine Allaf, director of programs at QFI.

TOS, is ignorance really as blissful as they say it is? :)
I would think this is a good idea. A very good student who learns fluent Arabic languages can have many excellent and fruitful career opportunities

Forum List

Back