Muslim girl fakes hate crime in Austria

Why should we be excusing away or caring about behavior by a girl in Austria?
It's like all 2AGuy's posts about gun violence in England.

You guys are really low on smears, so you have to go overseas to find one?

Why should we be excusing away or caring about behavior by a girl in Austria?
It's like all 2AGuy's posts about gun violence in England.

You guys are really low on smears, so you have to go overseas to find one?

It's happening here too, it's relevant.

I don't buy it that all the hate crimes are "fake." You folks like to hold up these isolated incidents as a banner and try to insinuate that there are no hate crimes. You're wrong. There are. But keep digging them up and making a Big Deal out of them, even if you have to go across the ocean to a different country to do it. How many hate crimes have been committed in this country in the past year? How many individuals have been prosecuted for reporting a false crime? Of course, I know you guys don't believe the statistics on hate crimes, either, so there's no real sense in expecting you to think that over.

I don't buy it that all the hate crimes are "fake." You folks like to hold up these isolated incidents as a banner and try to insinuate that there are no hate crimes. You're wrong. There are. But keep digging them up and making a Big Deal out of them, even if you have to go across the ocean to a different country to do it. How many hate crimes have been committed in this country in the past year? How many individuals have been prosecuted for reporting a false crime? Of course, I know you guys don't believe the statistics on hate crimes, either, so there's no real sense in expecting you to think that over.

The MSM held up the alleged hate crimes as an anti-Trump banner on the frontpage, when they were proven completely false they printed the retractions on the back page.

The MSM held up the alleged hate crimes as an anti-Trump banner on the frontpage, when they were proven completely false they printed the retractions on the back page.
They always print retractions in itty bitty print hidden in a corner somewhere....sleazeballs. Don't take it personal.
But that seems to be changing the subject somewhat?

They always print retractions in itty bitty print hidden in a corner somewhere....sleazeballs. Don't take it personal.
But that seems to be changing the subject somewhat?

The point is these fake hate crimes were huge stories and they were spun by the MSM to be a result of Trumps election win, they were fake news and so far I haven't heard of any of them being corroborated and to the contrary several have been debunked.

Forum List

Back