Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison: DACA Immigrants Are Like Jewish Victims Of The Holocaust™

The jews did what the irish and italians and chinese and (insert name here) did. They went through legal channels to be allowed to enter and stay and become citizens. DACA did none of these things. Ship them home and their illegal law breaking parents with them..along with a bill for their support while here ILLEGALLY.
Bulshit there was no immigration law before 1892, dupe.
I was talking about the jews running from germany before being thrown in camps and gassed...DUPE. And before that, the irish and italians et al had to go thru ellis island. They didn't sneak in, then hide. They had to find work, paid taxes, starved most of the time or were like slaves for the richies in NY. Many put themselves on the block as indentured servants.
Tard.

This is what you're not understanding.

There was no need to "hide". There were no restrictions on immigration at Ellis Island - you showed up, got processed, then let out onto the streets. No need for visas. "Illegal immigration" didn't exist.

When your ancestors got here, the doors were wide open. Now that you're here, you think they should be closed. That's what we call hypocrisy.

What her ancestors did was legal....what illegals are doing isn't.

Glad I could straighten you out

:lol:

So what?

So what? Sweet Jebus dude, you're too fucking stupid to live and prove it with every post. A total waste of bytes. Sit back and observe, you make a fool out of yourself

I see there's a $495 fee to apply for 2 more years for them... Sounds a little Nazi.
:laugh:

The Regressives have lost their fucking minds.

Does it really not bother you that in every thread on this board, you always end up on the same side as the blatant racists and holocaust deniers?
Nope. But I'm flattered how you Regressives pay such close attention to my posts.

Color me entirely unsurprised.

The real question is - are you revealing your real views by doing it, or are you just such an opportunist that you'll accept any allies, no matter how despicable they are?

Bulshit there was no immigration law before 1892, dupe.
I was talking about the jews running from germany before being thrown in camps and gassed...DUPE. And before that, the irish and italians et al had to go thru ellis island. They didn't sneak in, then hide. They had to find work, paid taxes, starved most of the time or were like slaves for the richies in NY. Many put themselves on the block as indentured servants.
Tard.

There was no need to "hide". There were no restrictions on immigration at Ellis Island - you showed up, got processed, then let out onto the streets. No need for visas. "Illegal immigration" didn't exist.

When your ancestors got here, the doors were wide open. Now that you're here, you think they should be closed. That's what we call hypocrisy.

So what?

So what? Sweet Jebus dude, you're too fucking stupid to live and prove it with every post. A total waste of bytes. Sit back and observe, you make a fool out of yourself

Blah blah blah. Just say "I can't answer your question" - there's no need to be a blathering moron.

I see there's a $495 fee to apply for 2 more years for them... Sounds a little Nazi.
:laugh:

The Regressives have lost their fucking minds.

Does it really not bother you that in every thread on this board, you always end up on the same side as the blatant racists and holocaust deniers?
Nope. But I'm flattered how you Regressives pay such close attention to my posts.

Color me entirely unsurprised.

The real question is - are you revealing your real views by doing it, or are you just such an opportunist that you'll accept any allies, no matter how despicable they are?
I'm just honest. Obviously someone like you wouldn't understand.

If you want to make guesses about my stances on issues without asking for specifics, that's fine. Doesn't matter to me.

You're just another winger. Left-winger, right-winger, same coin.

Tard.

So what?

Blah blah blah. Just say "I can't answer your question" - there's no need to be a blathering moron.

Legal is legal, jackwad. What took place on Ellis Island was legal, sneaking across a border is not.

Now take your usual nonsense and stick it up your ass, again you're not clever and I know very few who take your BS serious. In fact you just derail threads and pump your chest thinking you've won

Dreamers are fraudsters. Aunt Barry did not do a background check on any of them. How could he since they all have stolen IDs.?

[
Mexico is controlled by a Nazi regime! Send in the 1st Marines and let's conquer Mexico!

Conquer mexico.??? Then america would have to take care of all 130 million mexicans and they would love that.

Obliterate mexico is what we should do.

[
Mexico is controlled by a Nazi regime! Send in the 1st Marines and let's conquer Mexico!

Conquer mexico.??? Then america would have to take care of all 130 million mexicans and they would love that.

Obliterate mexico is what we should do.
But who will clean our toilets and mow our lawns?

I'm quoting leftists, Leftards. So stick your racist accusations where the sun don't shine.

Jews invaded another country, demanded benefits while at the same time killing and raping the people living there? Jews brought in drugs and started a systematic program of drugging people and overdosing them to death?

Who knew?

Jews invaded another country, demanded benefits while at the same time killing and raping the people living there? Jews brought in drugs and started a systematic program of drugging people and overdosing them to death?

Who knew?

Well after all - jooz are God's chosen people. All jooz are joo supremacists.

To compare it to the Holocaust is ridiculous however there are some similarities between Jews in Nazi Germany and Mexicans today. Jews were scapegoated for the problems Germany had. Today Mexicans are scapegoated for the problems the US has. Jews were targeted because Hitler believed in racial purity. Mexicans are attacked because they are not white Europeans. Both also had racial stereotypes used against them which is a practice many Trump supporters practice.

Who knew?

Talk about racial stereotypes. Thanks for proving my point. While some Mexicans in this country are criminals, the vast majority are not. Also it is Americans who are overdosing on drugs. These cartels would not exist if there was no American demand. Mexicans have nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back