Muslim breaks into random man's property, takes his pregnant dog and rapes it to death

Did ANYONE see the word "muslim" in that news bit? I checked OTHER sources and didn't it find there either. .

Is that strange or what? Anybody??????

Muslim is the first word in the OP. but I don't believe it.

Not buying that. That headline came from a Christian Crusader group.. The original Indian source I posted (one of the few on the web) that they QUOTED FROM --- says NOTHING about Muslim..

Interesting huh?
Did you see his picture? Did you see where he's from? It's very unlikely he isn't a muslim. It's certainly not a fact, but if Vegas was taking bets on this, the odds would be incredibly lopsided.

India

and a cow damaged because if was raped or a muslim woman gang raped by hindus or muslim woman is abused by local hindus because she eats meat

on the other had, the old ban of women in the mosque in india has been ended. India is banning verbal divorces by muslims

Hindus and muslims have their own reforms and problems to work out, between themselves

shoebat story. seems legit.

Shoebat might have a foundation in fact but he is rabidly bias and all stories should be taken with a grain of salt.

Muslims in india are abused almost daily, if you follow Indian papers, and how many more go unreported?

Every story by Shoebat should be researched and not taken at face.

The original stories say nothing about the boy being muslim, only that he is from Nepal, a country with few muslims, perhaps 4% of the population.

Not the first time Shoebat has jumped to a conclusion of a perpetrator being muslim without knowing all the facts.

Forum List

Back