Your Healthcare Premiums will NOT Rise in 2017

cereal_killer Some missed the sarcasm though....
They haven't figured it out yet that some won't see the effects until tax time. LMAO they think because they work for this or that they know it all. Until that memo comes across thier desk lol
It was sarcasm... it was pointing out what a joke "Fact Checkers" was. He knows premiums will increase that's why he posted the failed, biased "predictions" of Fact Checkers....

Guess how much premiums would have increased if there was no Obamacare?

I work for an insurance company, and know the answer.
So you are saying your employer wanted to pull an even bigger ripoff on us, and you were going along with the plan???

Gee, are you a criminal Democrat????

Fact checkers rate this mostly true
What you are not understanding is , just like snopes and soon to be google, they will manipulate and say certain information is true when it is not true.
But because most of us have relied on lets say google to not put out bs information we think it is factual because it comes from lets say snopes or fact checker etc .
That is to keep the public from realizing what is actually factual or not factual. It basically keeps the sheep in the Gov. coral . How or why . Because ppl are beginning to realize they are bieng lied to via the Gov. The web is far to out there for me to give you every single detailed let alone whether you believe it or not.
Look up how HITLER kept the public from knowing much truth because the media of choice was blocked/controlled.

Here is what I was also meaning by " Google" ..

Search Engine giant Google, the major driver of traffic to the majority of media portals is moving to change the way it ranks websites, declaring that it intends to use known partisan debunking outlets to determine the “truthfulness” of content.

Google Moving To Shut Down Alternative Media By Ranking Sites On “Facts” Rather Than Popularity

HA HA HA...Anyways, the MSM (mainstream media) today is reporting an increase by 22% - 25% for "affordable" health care in 2017. This seems to be a dumb time for the MSM to put out a story that makes Democrats look bad. Has the MSM lost it's devious edge of late? Fact checkers say this is mostly true.

Fact checkers rate this mostly true
What you are not understanding is , just like snopes and soon to be google, they will manipulate and say certain information is true when it is not true.
But because most of us have relied on lets say google to not put out bs information we think it is factual because it comes from lets say snopes or fact checker etc .
That is to keep the public from realizing what is actually factual or not factual. It basically keeps the sheep in the Gov. coral . How or why . Because ppl are beginning to realize they are bieng lied to via the Gov. The web is far to out there for me to give you every single detailed let alone whether you believe it or not.
Look up how HITLER kept the public from knowing much truth because the media of choice was blocked/controlled.

Here is what I was also meaning by " Google" ..

Search Engine giant Google, the major driver of traffic to the majority of media portals is moving to change the way it ranks websites, declaring that it intends to use known partisan debunking outlets to determine the “truthfulness” of content.

Google Moving To Shut Down Alternative Media By Ranking Sites On “Facts” Rather Than Popularity
As they say you're preaching to the choir, I'm understanding everything. You missed the sarcasm of my post :)

Forum List

Back