Muslim breaks into random man's property, takes his pregnant dog and rapes it to death

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslim Breaks Into Random Man’s Property, Takes His Pregnant Dog And Rapes It To Death
So does this count as a “sexual emergency” as well?:

The Cyberabad police of Hyderabad on Monday arrested a man in connection with the death of a female dog.

The Mailardevpally Police who arrested the alleged killer revealed that dog was murdered and raped afterwards by a person identified as Aslam Khan native of Delhi who had came to the city few days back to meet his friends.
As per the police, Md Jahangir a resident of Shastripuran area had a female pet dog in his house.

Muslim Breaks Into Random Man’s Property, Takes His Pregnant Dog And Rapes It To Death
-----------------------------------
Wasn't it such a loving idea the liberals had to want our borders left wide open. Awww so loving and sweet of these dumbasses.
Liberals have no idea how most third world people can't even get along with each other and have no regard for human life and really no regards for animal life.
Wanna see real satanic rituals just keep those borders open dumb asses.
Don't want to believe it sooner or later you won't have a choice sooner or later one just might get your dog or your kid.

Sounds like some good old boys who live just south of Johnson City, Tn.

This is what hilly wants here. One brutally raped a ten year old boy and expected to be found not guilty because of his sexual emergency.

obambam has brought tens of thousands here.

We had to kick a Christian boy out of the Army at Ft Hood for raping a dog. The JAG (Naradotti?) wanted to court-martial the soldier, but the commander said, "Nope, no JAG tells me what to do," gave him an Article 15, then a Chapter 13 out of the service. Debated call within the command, for sure.

Dog-in-a-Burka--66721.jpg

Why is that? Is there a wave of dog raping incidents in Tn? Link?
Why? My links have as much validity as yours.
You provided no link.

Let's be honest, you didn't like the fact that he is trying to make muslims look bad, so your response was to try and make another group look bad. You and the OP are the same, so if you think HE'S a douche, then you are too.

Why is that? Is there a wave of dog raping incidents in Tn? Link?
Why? My links have as much validity as yours.
You provided no link.

Let's be honest, you didn't like the fact that he is trying to make muslims look bad, so your response was to try and make another group look bad. You and the OP are the same, so if you think HE'S a douche, then you are too.
My response was to make him and you look foolish. Christian act beastly as well, do you agree? And, always, Godboy, my word is better than yours: always.

Did ANYONE see the word "muslim" in that news bit? I checked OTHER sources and didn't it find there either. .

Is that strange or what? Anybody??????

Muslim is the first word in the OP. but I don't believe it.

Did ANYONE see the word "muslim" in that news bit? I checked OTHER sources and didn't it find there either. .

Is that strange or what? Anybody??????

Muslim is the first word in the OP. but I don't believe it.

Not buying that. That headline came from a Christian Crusader group.. The original Indian source I posted (one of the few on the web) that they QUOTED FROM --- says NOTHING about Muslim..

Interesting huh?

Forum List

Back