Muslim-Born Iranians Visit Israel to Bless Jewish State

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
That was very kind of them to donate money. Basically, I think Iranians of all religions can get along with each other once they leave Iran.

Muslim-Born Iranians Visit Israel to Bless Jewish State
By Anav Silverman November 15, 2015 , 11:30 am

Afshin1-660-x330.jpg

Afshin Javid (Photo: Hillel Maeir/TPS)

It wasn’t the typical group of tourists visiting Israel this week. Afshin Javid, an Iranian Muslim who converted to Christianity over 20 years ago, led a group of mostly Iranians ex-Muslims to tour the Holy Land. Based out of Canada, the USA and Germany, the Iranian Christian converts bless the existence of the state of Israel and fervently believe that the Jewish people must return to their homeland.

“I don’t think we’ve ever had such a large of group of former Muslim Iranians visit Israel like this. There are 37 participants on this trip,” Javid told Tazpit Press Service in an interview.

“We are here to bless the land and the Jewish people,” said Javid, who with his group donated a $20,000 check for aliyah to Israel during their trip.

Read more at

Muslim-Born Iranians Visit Israel to Bless Jewish State - Israel News

Yes most Christians are google for Israel, they send Israel money and everything else. They don't realize Jews do not like Christians, and Zionist downright despise Christians.

Yes most Christians are google for Israel, they send Israel money and everything else. They don't realize Jews do not like Christians, and Zionist downright despise Christians.

I just knew that Ms. Skinhead was going to chime in. She just can't help herself, being the Jew hater that she is. I think Ms. Skinhead must salivate over the videos of her friends' clergymen saying to KILL THE JEWS. By the way, those who are not illiterate like Ms. Skinhead realize that there are many intermarriages between Christians and Jews in the U. S. Would people who hate each other marry each other?

I have seen many women in the Iranian market in my neighborhood hugging each other and then having a lively conversation in Farsi. Many of these women are non Muslims but Jewish and have no problem with interacting with Muslim women and vice versa. If a Jew happened to hug the Skinhead (not knowing what a Jew hater she was), the Skinhead would probably spit in her face. Right, Ms. Skinhead?

Forum List

Back