Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

He didn't behead her,according to the leftists that run Sweden "he involuntarily separated her neck from her body".

MeATaLLS!!! BLULOLOOOOO!!! SWeDish MEatBAALls!!!!!BLULOLOLOOOOLOOOLOOOO!!!! I ChOP OfF YOu HEaD!!!! BLULOOLOOOOOO!!! ALlaH BE PrAISEd!!!!! BLULOOLOLOOOLOOOOO!!!! gIVe Me SweDisSH MeATbALlS!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOOO!! oR I ChOP OfF YOU HEaD!!!! BULOLOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!!

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded

Strange, I just read about this in the Nordstjernan newspaper.

So madmen killing people isn't a problem- when they are CHristians like Lanza, Holmes, Cho, etc.

But boy, if he's a Muslim, look out. everyone panic.

There is no comparison whatsoever with some mentally deranged in the United States shooting and killing at random, to a Muslim who probably has been brain washed by jihad fundamentalism, which says it is good to kill the infidel.

So madmen killing people isn't a problem- when they are CHristians like Lanza, Holmes, Cho, etc.

Crime was almost non-existent in Sweden before Muslims started coming in, so yea, it is a panic.

Read up on Malmo sometime and learn about the situation of muslim violence there.

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.
One murder spree by a mentally deranged man and the entire country is doomed? ..... :cool:

I gotta agree. It does sound a tad melodramatic.
This thread or the incident?

Predicting the downfall of a country based upon a single event involving an act of one person. I thought that was clear but obviously I was wrong. My bad.

Anyone know how to tell a good Muslim from a bad one? After all the atrocities they have committed? We just blindly accept people, even after all the causation related to that group? I understand open mindedness, but not gullibility.

There is no comparison whatsoever with some mentally deranged in the United States shooting and killing at random, to a Muslim who probably has been brain washed by jihad fundamentalism, which says it is good to kill the infidel.
The methods maybe different the results are the same.

Crime was almost non-existent in Sweden before Muslims started coming in, so yea, it is a panic.

Read up on Malmo sometime and learn about the situation of muslim violence there.

That's right. The strains caused by Muslim immigration are now so large that unless something is done now ...it's the end of Sweden as we know it.

The ONLY sources I can find is on sites like Barenakedislam, who in turn got it from a blog run by some anonymous individual.

I can't find anything in the mainstream news, nor in the Swedish sites pertaining to this.

it isn't even entirely clear whether this was even religiously motivated - it looks a lot like it, but the killer had just been denied residency in Sweden and was about to be shipped back to Eritrea. So what did religion have to do with anything?

The ONLY sources I can find is on sites like Barenakedislam, who in turn got it from a blog run by some anonymous individual.

I can't find anything in the mainstream news, nor in the Swedish sites pertaining to this.

it isn't even entirely clear whether this was even religiously motivated - it looks a lot like it, but the killer had just been denied residency in Sweden and was about to be shipped back to Eritrea.

CNN reported it and called it "stabbing".

That's right. The strains caused by Muslim immigration are now so large that unless something is done now ...it's the end of Sweden as we know it.

Hyperbole much?

it isn't even entirely clear whether this was even religiously motivated - it looks a lot like it, but the killer had just been denied residency in Sweden and was about to be shipped back to Eritrea.

CNN reported it and called it "stabbing".

Stabbings are a dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back