Muslim Arrested in Kansas City Highway Sniper Shootings, charged with 18 counts in 20

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Muslim Arrested in Kansas City Highway Sniper Shootings, charged with 18 counts in 20 shootings

JIHAD IN AMERICA: ENEMY IN OUR MIDST 114 Comments

Muhammad Whittaker

Another Muslim convert “misunderstanding” the literal word of the quran as millions of others jihadists “misunderstand” Islam.

That’s story according to the Obama administration tools and apologists.Hamas-CAIR is writing its press release now blaming …… islamophobia.The bottom line is that Mohammed fired a gun at as many as 20 motorists on major roads and highways. Three people were shot.You will recall another Mohammed sniper jihad in DC. John Allen Muhammad was an American Muslim convert who carried out the Beltway sniper attacks of October 2002, killing at least 10 people.

“Suspect in KC-area highway shooting charged with 18 counts in 9 incidents,” CNN, April 18, 2014

Kansas City, Missouri (CNN) — [Breaking news alert, 2:34 p.m.]Mohammed Whitaker, suspect in the Kansas City-area highway shootings, is charged with 18 felony counts covering nine incidents, Jackson County’s prosecutor said Friday. Two counts are “A” felonies alleging he shot someone by firing into a motor vehicle. Seven are “B” felonies alleging he fired into a motor vehicle.

The other nine counts accuse him of armed criminal action, Jean Peters Baker said.There’s no evidence to suggest that anyone else besides the arrestee was involved in the Kansas City highway shootings, she said. Authorities declined to say specifically what led them to believe Whitaker was the shooter.

But Baker said surveillance, ballistics, tips and witness statements helped authorities build their case. More charges could be filed in the Kansas City-area highway shootings, she said.

- See more at: Muslim Arrested in Kansas City Highway Sniper Shootings, charged with 18 counts in 20 shootings | Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs

Last edited by a moderator:
And not all terrorists are Muslim, but a majority of terrorists are in fact Muslim and for such a peaceful religion they sure how thousands of terrorists and millions more that support them openly.

Many blacks have muslim sounding names but aren't muslim.

True story.......... :cool:

But all muslims are terrorists right?

Well, no, not all of them.

Sunni believes if one person of a group does something all of them do it. I'm just making sure that includes muslims. Maybe they have a special exemption. I think I will report that my neighbor is a muslim to the police so they will keep an eye on him.

But all muslims are terrorists right?

Sunni believes if one person of a group does something all of them do it. I'm just making sure that includes muslims. Maybe they have a special exemption. I think I will report that my neighbor is a muslim to the police so they will keep an eye on him.

Sunni man supports terrorists he supports the groups opposed to Israel openly. Then gets upset when you remind him they are terrorists.

Sunni man supports terrorists he supports the groups opposed to Israel openly. Then gets upset when you remind him they are terrorists.

Sunni is a retard. Most muslims I have met are cool. He seems to an exception to the rule.

And not all terrorists are Muslim, but a majority of terrorists are in fact Muslim and for such a peaceful religion they sure how thousands of terrorists and millions more that support them openly.

Bolshoi.

Got a link?

I do...

Incidentally the link in the OP goes to... wait for it...

Pamela Geller.

That should tell us all we need to know. Should have told the OP all he needs to know at the very least.

Incidentally the link in the OP goes to... wait for it...

Pamela Geller.

That should tell us all we need to know. Should have told the OP all he needs to know at the very least.

And when you are proven wrong, then what?

Forum List

Back