Musk believes in America

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
He certainly does. Capitalists are good for America. DeSantis know this, that's why he and Musk are political allies. But liberals are trying to use this issue to smear DeSantis.

---Ron DeSantis defended Elon Musk as “a guy that believes in America” on Sunday---

He certainly does. Capitalists are good for America. DeSantis know this, that's why he and Musk are political allies. But liberals are trying to use this issue to smear DeSantis.

---Ron DeSantis defended Elon Musk as “a guy that believes in America” on Sunday---

Musk believes in Musk and the nonsense he says and is doing. The question is more why so many people in the world are fascinated from this racist South-African who tries to fight against white, colored and black Jews. Unbelievable how totally stupid this idiot savant is able to be. My mother said about such people that they overturn with their ass what they set up with their hands.

Last edited:
Musk believes in Musk and the nonsense he says and is doing. The question is more why so many people in the world are fascinated from this racist South-African who tries to fight against white, colored and black Jews.
Could you explain how you came to the stupid conclusion that he's racist.

Could you explain how you came to the stupid conclusion that he's racist.
He agreed with a racist message which said Jews fight against Whites. He said Germans should vote for the political party AfD - which is under control of Nazis and useful idiots of this Nazis.

He agreed with a racist message which said Jews fight against Whites. He said Germans should vote for the political party AfD - which is under control of Nazis and useful idiots of this Nazis.
You're full of shit. Where is your evidence that the AfD is under control of Nazis?

Furthermore, saying that Jews fight against whites is not antisemitic in any way shape or form, moron. It's simply an astute observation.

The Pro-Islamic protestors threatening Jewish people though are lovable fuzzballs.

You're full of shit.

:lol:

Where is your evidence that the AfD is under control of Nazis?

This I do not discuss with a 24/7-brainwashed brainwasher like you. This is proven and a correct statement in correlation with reality. The AfD is under control of Nazis and everyone who supports the AfD is either a Nazi on his own or a useful idiot for Nazis.

Furthermore, saying that Jews fight against whites is not antisemitic

Or with other words you are also a racist anti-Semite.

in any way shape or form, moron. It's simply an astute observation.

It's just simple an anti-Semitic and racist nonsense to say so. That a man a like Musk says such a perverted nonsense makes only clear that he is either an idiot-savant or an evil genius. He lost in my eyes his credibility even in case he likes only to cover something else by saying such an absolutelly absurde bullshit - as for example the deficits of Tesla in Germany with safety at work and a bad quality of some of their products. Musk seems in general to have problems to be criticized. Perhaps he has a special psychological deficit which I do not know. A man with his capacities and influence should not be partially so damn stupid.

Last edited:
Who or what for heavens sake is "Archie Bunker"?
All-in-the-Family.jpg

Unknown to me. A German equivalent could perhaps be "Ekel Alfred". An idea in the 70ies about how stupid "conservative" Germans could be - but in reality never had been. "Ekel Alfred" was always wrong with everything what he said.

Forum List

Back