Music: Wait. What!?

I was dating a woman that fit this well and she actually said the song was about her.

If anybody else is absolutely thrown for a loop by a song or video (or both) share here.

I've heard this song so many times. Didn't know what I was listening to until I could pull it up by "Peter Rabbit trailer song." Okay. I love her voice. I shall listen some more. I listened over and over. The song started popping up in commercials.

Then I found this video.

then I watched another 3-4 times before I noticed he was in a wheelchair.

Guitar hero: Eric Howk of Portugal. The Man is a rock star with a cause

If anybody else is absolutely thrown for a loop by a song or video (or both) share here.

I've heard this song so many times. Didn't know what I was listening to until I could pull it up by "Peter Rabbit trailer song." Okay. I love her voice. I shall listen some more. I listened over and over. The song started popping up in commercials.

Then I found this video.

You said her voice but

I can't find a version I'm happy with, but the original video "Them little faggots" included. Firstly, I believe it was the first video I saw that wasn't just the musician standing there being the focal point, and second, that language.

I gather from what I'm seeing over at Youtube that there was a cleaned-up version released after the quoted part above was removed or altered or something?

I want my MTV (Money for Nothin.)
Some radio versions have the vocal track for that verse removed...but not cut, so there is a super-long instrumental break that sounds really stupid.

Here is the full (album, 8+ minute) version:

Forum List

Back