Muscle Beats Import.

Was driving back from Practice and saw some really fugly Honda Civic all "Asian" Style.. Made me wanna ram him...

But lately, ive been having theese discussions with some Fellow Honda and Toyota owners telling me Muscle Cars are just a pieace of shit compared to Imports..

really?

I'd take this:

2007_hot_rod_power_tour_day_5_pictures_12_z+1969_camaro_rs_ss+side_view.jpg

Over this anyday..

090.jpg

Depends on what you want to do with it.

Was driving back from Practice and saw some really fugly Honda Civic all "Asian" Style.. Made me wanna ram him...

But lately, ive been having theese discussions with some Fellow Honda and Toyota owners telling me Muscle Cars are just a pieace of shit compared to Imports..

really?

I'd take this:

Over this anyday..

090.jpg

Drift? maybe.

really?

I'd take this:

Over this anyday..

090.jpg

Drift? maybe.

Drift, sprint or tighter handling for traffic conditions and/or roads, I'd take the import.

To go fast and get laid, go with the American muscle.

imports better braking, handling, etc

Picking up chicks?
Hmm a camaro or a ferrari will get more chicks?

I've had both.

I had a Chevy Nova SS with a 396 when I was in my 20s. Took really good care of it and it hauled ass but it handled like shit.

My Mazda RX 8 with a few tweaks and an after market turbo not only accelerates better than the NOVA but I've had that thing up to 135 on the highway with some pedal to spare so the top speed is there too. It handles like its on rails compared to my old Chevy. And I have to say it is way more fun to drive.

really?

I'd take this:

Over this anyday..

090.jpg

Drift? maybe.

Drifting in a front wheel drive car sucks. It's only fun when rallying on snowy roads.

In fact, front wheel drive cars suck PERIOD.

Drift? maybe.

Drifting in a front wheel drive car sucks. It's only fun when rallying on snowy roads.

In fact, front wheel drive cars suck PERIOD.

I agree 100%...there are only two front wheel drives in the world worth having

The 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado (first front wheel drive production car of the modern era)

66Toronado.jpg

And the 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertable (Largest production V8 engines at 501 CID and the last of the big convertibles).

1976_Cadillac_Eldorado_convertible_1_--_10-23-2009.jpg

Forum List

Back