murder suicide--in front of the kids

"Just being human"? No. It is not instinctively normal to have a desire to kill, desire death and destruction. That is a demonic spirit loosed and the off generation thinks that it is a norm as it has been pounded into their tiny little brains through all sorts of propaganda.

"Just being human"? No. It is not instinctively normal to have a desire to kill, desire death and destruction. That is a demonic spirit loosed and the off generation thinks that it is a norm as it has been pounded into their tiny little brains through all sorts of propaganda.
humans have murdered since they were human
humans get angry/emotional/upset/etc --that's what this guy did

You asked if it was normal. I explained it is not. I didn't say it does not happen and hasn't happened over history. Dogs get upset and angry too but they can be and are trained all the time to abstain from tearing one another a part.

You asked if it was normal. I explained it is not. I didn't say it does not happen and hasn't happened over history. Dogs get upset and angry too but they can be and are trained all the time to abstain from tearing one another a part.
no --it has not be pounded into their brains.....humans have been murdering since they were human
it is instinctive to kill for some humans
if the system/culture/economy isn't not conducive for living--like Somalia, Rwanda, etc

ever been around kids? if one takes something or tries to take something another kid has, that kids gets angry/made/bites/yells/etc ..you have to teach kids especially males ] not to be selfish/violent/angry/aggressive

no --it has not be pounded into their brains.....humans have been murdering since they were human
it is instinctive to kill for some humans
if the system/culture/economy isn't not conducive for living--like Somalia, Rwanda, etc
For some humans, so you say and then use Somalia and Rwanda for your primary examples. Are you working on a case why the U.S. should ban any and all immigration from these countries into our country?

Humans learn by example just like any other species. If you isolate a beast and give it choices will it chose to eat or go hungry? Will it chose to behave or not? It all starts somewhere with someone leading the way and apparently not enough of the people in those regions has decided or are aware any other choices.

ever been around kids? if one takes something or tries to take something another kid has, that kids gets angry/made/bites/yells/etc ..you have to teach kids especially males ] not to be selfish/violent/angry/aggressive
Perhaps your opinion is a bit off. My children have children an theirs are old enough to have their own families. Female or male makes no difference. It is all relative to the environment that they are raised in and live in.

Perhaps your opinion is a bit off. My children have children an theirs are old enough to have their own families. Female or male makes no difference. It is all relative to the environment that they are raised in and live in.
males are more aggressive/etc
males commit over 85% of murders---rich-poor--black-white-yellow-tall-short--85% is too big of a number for just environmental reasons
..a lot of serial killers have genius IQs
11 Terrifying Murderers Who Used Their Genius-Level IQs To Kill People

Forum List

Back